Can I book a quad cabin for 3 people?

cruisin07family

I really prefer to book everything online and not deal with salespeople but quad cabins will not come up when I say there are three people in the cabin. Dh and I are wanting a 9b cabin on the Miracle and to put our three sons in an inside cabin nearby. There aren't that many triples and they aren't particularly close to the 9b's. If I call Carnival would they let me choose a quad cabin that is pretty close to the 9b I want or will the boys just end up getting bumped anyway? In case it matters my three sons are 21, 18, and 15 so it wouldn't be a safety issue to move them farther away. We're probably going with ES so I can't book 4 in the cabin and later cancel one.

Here recently (speaking from first hand experience) Carnival has been VERY restrictive with their cabin's occupancy numbers.

We are a family of four...and we were not allowed to book an OV QUAD (for 4 people remember) because it is on a ship that allows a rollaway...so on those ships Quads are only sold to people with 5 members in their party.

Now we were allowed to book an interior Quad for 4 people on this ship but not an OV.

So I would guess the answer would be no....

UNLESS you are booking VERY last minute...and then the restrictions seem to disappear....

We booked 3 into a quad ... so it can be done. Sometimes they will not allow it, depends on how popular and in demand the cruise is. If its summer they wouldnt allow it, as a for instance.

We too have tried recently.. last week, to book three in a quad, And were told no can do. And I have a great PVP. They are getting really tight on that. Says it right on the booking page if you book 4 in a quad and change capacity you are subject to a price increase blah, blah..

We booked 3 into a quad ... so it can be done. Sometimes they will not allow it, depends on how popular and in demand the cruise is. If its summer they wouldnt allow it, as a for instance.

Yep we have a couple in our group that just booked a quad for 2 people last month for our Dec. cruise.........

We too have tried recently.. last week, to book three in a quad, And were told no can do. And I have a great PVP. They are getting really tight on that. Says it right on the booking page if you book 4 in a quad and change capacity you are subject to a price increase blah, blah..

A few weeks ago we moved into the quad. No problems. My PVP moved us. If there was a issue, she did not mention it.

If you change categories ... sure you could run into a price increase.

Archived