Princess Visa Reward levels increase

Astro Flyer

We have the Princess Visa card which until now has been great...no fee, reasonable reward levels, double points for Princess purchases...which we pay the full balance monthly for all of our purchases.

However most reward levels increase, particularly for the higher award levels effective November 1st. I voiced my unhappiness to them & they said there are a lot of customers who are unhappy but the changes will stand. We redeemed 110,000 points for a $1,500 credit before it increases to 120,000 points.

These higher level reward changes were "hidden" on the back of my statement & they won't disclose other increases until 11/1 on their website.

Until you get to 200,000 points (a 50,000 point increase), the best you can get is a $500 credit for every 40,000 points. For the same number of airline miles we get a much better return ($700 to $1200) when flying to Europe during 7 months of the year

So if you were planning to get a higher return award beginning at 110,000 points will increase 18% after 11/1. The top discount level will increase an amazing 75,000 points or 25%!!

So what are the new breakdowns? I know it use to be for 10,000 points for $100.00 OBC, for 15,000 points you'd get $150.00 etc.....

What are the new amounts for 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 points?

If you redeem them prior to Nov. 1st for a cruise at the end of Nov. would it still go off the old tier amounts?

Archived