Carnival canceled Bannister Beach Break

650cs

I think Bannister looks great and we'd love to do that. However, it's currently not an offering on our Carnival sailing in mid-February. If anyone knows when this will back up & running ... please post.

Thanks!

We are going on the 20th of Feb on the Glory which " mid february" sailing are you going on and which ship?

We received an email from Carnival yesterday alerting us that the excursion was cancelled due to island renovations. We did the Goff's Caye Snorkel last year and loved it although the weather and seas were a little rough. But the crew went above and beyond to make it a pleasant experience. Today we booked Goff's Caye again and look forward to repeating it and hope the weather is better. Last year they were unable to cook on the island due to the weather but we were told that normally they fire up the grill and prepare lobster and burgers. Hated that our tour was cancelled but we will just go with the flow!

You can not book Bannister Island on Carnival's shore excursions. They would not give Carnival an exclusive contract so Carnival dropped them. It is not closed due to renovations. If you want to book Bannister Island snorkle and beach break or just the beach break book through another company. We booked ours for the first of March with Island Marketing. Hope this helps

I'm looking at Coral Breezes. They want you to pay up front with a credit card. Really did not want to do that, for fear of bad weather.

Would prefer to pay upon arrival. :rolleyes:

Mark is a stand up guy. We had some MASSIVE issues with our tour and contacted him and let him know what happened. He had a check in the mail to us THAT DAY. I trust him. Just my $0.02.

Archived