Thermal Suite / Hydropool

taxmantoo

Have never purchased a weekly pass for the Thermal Suite or Hydropool but am now considering it for our next cruise. Cannot get a price from the HAL website or reserve; the system prevents its.

Can you actually pre-book those by calling Ship Services or do you have to wait until you board? Any idea of the cost for a ten-day cruise?

Thanks!

We have paid between $199 to $250 per couple for 10 days on a Vista ship. Price depends on the ship and time of year travelling. Wait till you are on the ship and book then. That is the first thing we usually do. You will get a different price each time you call ship's services and most will not be right. Enjoy your cruise and the spa package.

Have never purchased a weekly pass for the Thermal Suite or Hydropool but am now considering it for our next cruise. Cannot get a price from the HAL website or reserve; the system prevents its.

Can you actually pre-book those by calling Ship Services or do you have to wait until you board? Any idea of the cost for a ten-day cruise?

Thanks!

The weekly pass on Zuiderdam in June was $250. That was for two (couple).:D It was a seven day cruise and that was the onboard price.

depends on number od days sailing AND also whether it is their thalossotherapy pool (Vista class ships) OR the smaller whirlpool on the R and S class ships....

One week pass on a 7day Caribbean cruise was $150 for one person - Vista ship

15 day transatlantic on the Rotterdam (smaller whirlpool) package was also $150 for one person....

They sell a limited number of "cruise passes" - I would do that when you first board - then if not all the cruise passes are sold, they will make available daily passes on limited basis.

Thanks!

The ones on the website I noticed is part of a package that offer several other things beside access to the Themal suite.

Your best bet is to purchase when boarding. If I recall, for a solo person the rate was $150 and perhaps $250 for a couple on my 10 day sailing. They offer a limited number per sailing.

I always just wait until boarding and head to the spa. I love going in the afternoons after returning from port. On two of my cruises, when I go late afternoons between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. I was the only person in their each day (with the exception of one day on each trip). It felt like my own private spa area and a nice way to relax prior to dinner!

We called and booked the week pass directly with HAL. $250 for two.

But whatever, JUST GET IT!!! I swear it was the best money we spent on the ship - never crowded, relaxing as all getout, was the best "together time" we spent (in public areas) on the ship! :D

What exactly does a couple's pass for the Thermal Suite or Hydropool get you?

Fairly simple; access to the Thermal Suite and access to the Hydropool for two for the duration of the cruise. There are no treatments associated with this, just access to a private relaxing area. Check them out on the HAL website.

p.s. Thanks all for your replies. I will contact HAL before going onboard.

We booked ours on the Westerdam in January ahead of time, then when we went the first time, since they had an onboard special, we were reimbursed for the difference. It was added to our shipboard account.

It was FANTASTIC!!! Go for it...you will love it...:)

Archived