washing sheets where to find

wannatan

Can anyone help me before we travel

I have read before that a lot of you use some form of travel washing sheets that have detergent and softner in one. I need to try and find them when I visit Las Vegas before we go on our cruise.

Has anyone got any idea what shops will sell them on the strip? CVS etc

Also what are they called. I think its purex am I right

Thankyou in advance

Jane

Can anyone help me before we travel

I have read before that a lot of you use some form of travel washing sheets that have detergent and softner in one. I need to try and find them when I visit Las Vegas before we go on our cruise.

Has anyone got any idea what shops will sell them on the strip? CVS etc

Also what are they called. I think its purex am I right

Thankyou in advance

Jane

There is a Walgreens on the stip in Vegas

I just packed 6 sheets from the dispenser pack into a quart bag ziplock. I added 6 Tide stain remover pillows and 6 color takeup sheets (because I tend to throw it all in on the ship and I sort carefully at home). Works like a charm and is so easy. Weights less than 8 oz. Cost a fraction of what the ship board stuff does and you don't need the machine to be full or to have quarters. I LOVE Princess laundry rooms. Almost a deal breaker if the ship does not have self service laundry:o

many thanks for all your info, just one more question can you use these in the dryer as well. I mean use the same one after taking it out of the washing machine or do i need to bring dryer sheets from home.

These purex 3 in 1 are impossible to find in the UK. so info is limited

Thankyou:)

many thanks for all your info, just one more question can you use these in the dryer as well. I mean use the same one after taking it out of the washing machine or do i need to bring dryer sheets from home.

These purex 3 in 1 are impossible to find in the UK. so info is limited

Thankyou:)

Yes, you use the same one from washing machine to dryer.

I used these on a 12 night cruise (plus 2 nights precruise) last year in the Mediterranean.

They worked great and easy to pack but after trying beforehand, found that the fabric softener can leave spots on some fabrics. So, I actually cut off the fab.softener/dryer portion so only the detergent part was left. Then I brought bounce dryer sheets.

Will do same for trip in March. Sure makes it easy to pack and not have to pay high prices for soap on ship.

Archived