Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Wow, what a great review. I read very page and loved it. What a fantasic family, I enjoyed reading about everyone. Mike you definetly pay attention to detail. How far in advance did you book your B2B2B2B cruises? I thank you for the inspiration, I am considering doing a B2B Destiny from Miami and Freedom from Fort Lauderdale with my daughter after her high graduation, but the dates for summer of 2012 are not released yet.

Thank you very much flounder315. I started planning for it back in Sept 2009 when we got back from Carnival Sensation. Booked the 4 B2B in October 2009. Booked early for two reasons, good prices and I wanted the A1 rooms for the kids. Good luck in getting the booking you want. Mike

I finally have the Destiny Fun Times. I wish that each page was displayed but instead you will have to follow the following directions to open them.

Click on the Fun Times, it will bring you 4shared.com. You may have to open a free account. Only takes minutes.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 21 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 20 seconds for it to download and there you have it. They turned out really well.

scan0001.pdf

Tomorrow: Imagination Fun Times

Still to come Fun Times for Valor and Freedom. It takes about 30 mins to scan a 4 day cruise, longer for 7 days, hence the wait. Sorry. Mike

Hey Mike, I downloaded it a few minutes ago. The directions are good. I didn't have to sign up. Basically clicked the Fun Times image in the post above and click the blue Download Now button on the 4shared page then waited the 21 seconds and clicked download now and it asked where the save the file and downloaded it. Didn't have to sign up.

You do have to have Adobe Reader or some program that reads PDFs to view them. But most everyone has that already installed.

Thanks for taking the time to scan all of these. I remember how many I had just for one cruise.....

Edited by Diffuser87

Hey Mike, I downloaded it a few minutes ago. The directions are good. I didn't have to sign up. Basically clicked the Fun Times image in the post above and click the blue Download Now button on the 4shared page then waited the 21 seconds and clicked download now and it asked where the save the file and downloaded it. Didn't have to sign up.

You do have to have Adobe Reader or some program that reads PDFs to view them. But most everyone has that already installed.

Thanks for taking the time to scan all of these. I remember how many I had just for one cruise.....

Thanks Diffuser87. :)

This has been an excellent review. Thank you for posting it.

I will be on a cruise on the Glory next June from New York to Halifax and St. Johns. I have never gone north before so it will be different.

Thank you jkwpete, I lived just outside Saint John for 8 years, nice port city when it's not foggy. :). Hope you have a nice sunny day.

Hi Mike,,,,the download and your instructions worked fine for me to view the Fun Times. I didn't have to register either. The quality is excellent,,,just like the review!! Once again,,,, THANKS for all your efforts!!

Thank you willydoit

Here are the Imagination Fun Times. A separated file for each day. I don't know if you all prefer it this way or 1 file for all 4 days like I did for Destiny. Let me know I still have the fun times for Valor and Freedom to come.

To open:

Click on the Fun Times, (Imagination Day1, ect) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 20 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 5 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Imagination Day1

Imagination Day2

Imagination Day3

Imagination Day4

Mike when you started this review did you ever imagine it would be 70+ pages? Thank you for the awesome review and be a part of your wonder family during your 4 cruises back to back. I agree life is too short - live it.

My DH and me are going on our first cruise from Galveston on Ecstasy in May 2011 - for our 12th wedding anniversary!

Thanks again. You are a great story-teller and photographer. You need to blog your life adventures!

Mike when you started this review did you ever imagine it would be 70+ pages? Thank you for the awesome review and be a part of your wonder family during your 4 cruises back to back. I agree life is too short - live it.

Thank you, 70 pages, it's way beyond what I had imagined. I think most review are maybe 5,000 views, I figured 20,000 because it was a very long one.

My DH and me are going on our first cruise from Galveston on Ecstasy in May 2011 - for our 12th wedding anniversary!

All the best

Thanks again. You are a great story-teller and photographer. You need to blog your life adventures!

Thank you, again. Mike

Just wanked to chime in with my own 'Thanks'! It was a fantastik, informative, and very entertaining review!:D You have a beautiful family, I know you are so proud of them! I wish we had discovered cruising when our children were younger, however we have had the absolute pleasure of cruising with them as adults. My oldest daughter and her DH were the ones who first took a cruise, and we followed with one 4 months later. I am really looking forward to your Pride review next year as we will be sailing on her several months after you. Thank you again!

I have tried webshot, no luck. The problem I now have is that I have the Fun Times on Adobe Reader. I inserted copies on my desktop, my pictures, my documents and several other places but when I tried to download them with Photo Bucket or Webshot they are not there like they do not exist. ???

If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader) you can open the document and then choose "file" -> "export" and export each page as a .jpg file. Then you should be able to use Photo Bucket.

Another option is to use a screen capture program, like PrintKey2000 or something similar. You can open the .pdf file, then press the print screen key and save the image as a .jpg file.

One last option - email me the .pdf's and I will convert/split them up for you and email them back. That's the least I can do - I've REALLY enjoyed your review!

Mike - m d c 5 8 5 9 @ y a h o o . c o m - remove spaces.

Nevermind - I see you found a solution!!!

Edited by My6Dogs
Oopps!!!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to create this awesome review! We will be on the Valor November 7th, and I am really looking forward to the itinerary. I was searching the forum for some pictures of the ship, when I stumbled upon your review...so helpful! And congrats, by the way, on your vow renewal! You have a lovely family.

Just wanked to chime in with my own 'Thanks'! It was a fantastik, informative, and very entertaining review!:D You have a beautiful family, I know you are so proud of them! I wish we had discovered cruising when our children were younger, however we have had the absolute pleasure of cruising with them as adults. My oldest daughter and her DH were the ones who first took a cruise, and we followed with one 4 months later. I am really looking forward to your Pride review next year as we will be sailing on her several months after you. Thank you again!

Thank you so much leaski, we appreciate it. Mike & Tracy. :):)

If you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader) you can open the document and then choose "file" -> "export" and export each page as a .jpg file. Then you should be able to use Photo Bucket.

Another option is to use a screen capture program, like PrintKey2000 or something similar. You can open the .pdf file, then press the print screen key and save the image as a .jpg file.

One last option - email me the .pdf's and I will convert/split them up for you and email them back. That's the least I can do - I've REALLY enjoyed your review!

Mike - m d c 5 8 5 9 @ y a h o o . c o m - remove spaces.

Nevermind - I see you found a solution!!!

Thanks anyway for trying to help. Mike :)

Thank you so very much for taking the time to create this awesome review! We will be on the Valor November 7th, and I am really looking forward to the itinerary. I was searching the forum for some pictures of the ship, when I stumbled upon your review...so helpful! And congrats, by the way, on your vow renewal! You have a lovely family.

Thank you JennyinKS, Have a nice cruise on Valor.

I was hoping someone would tell me what it was.:)

I've spent the whole day reading this review thread. Mike you do need to write a novel - if you can do this with a cruise review.... wow!

On to the towel animal question - our cruise last winter our waiter and asst waiter kept the kids entertained with a multitude of animals - including a dinosaur. DD was so enchanted with the animals she bought the towel animal book. I found a picture that resembles the animal in question - a dinosar!

Traci

I've spent the whole day reading this review thread. Mike you do need to write a novel - if you can do this with a cruise review.... wow!

On to the towel animal question - our cruise last winter our waiter and asst waiter kept the kids entertained with a multitude of animals - including a dinosaur. DD was so enchanted with the animals she bought the towel animal book. I found a picture that resembles the animal in question - a dinosar!

Traci

Thank Traci, I really glad you enjoyed it. Looks like we'll be cruising at about the same time. Have a nice cruise on the Dream. Mike

Edited by MikeyA53