Crown & Anchor - UK website

moogiechompy

Yes Liz, this is something we have all been pushing for over the past couple of years, so great to see that now we can view our cruise history, and even better mine is correct. :D:D

Yipppeeeeee at last we are able to access C&A online yipppeeeeeee:D

Thank you for the heads up.:D

I am amazed RCCL UK / C&A haven't made an annoucement about this.

It is so nice to actually see our credits now :D:D

I would be interested to hear of any one who has an over 18 with parents cruise credits amount but the childs own individual sailing listed in the history list.

I have 2 kids aged 18 and 17. Their cruise history is correct, in that they show the cabins they were booked in. Even though they've done the same number of cruises, one of them has 2 more credits than the other due to the fact that on some cruises we had to book one parent and one child into a cabin and he gained an extra couple of credits from being named as travelling in a JS.

So one of the kids has 7 credits and one has 9 credits, according to their history, but their status shows them as having 13 credits and being Diamond level (which is our status).

By the way thanks to the OP for raising this - I never thought it would happen.

I have 2 kids aged 18 and 17. Their cruise history is correct, in that they show the cabins they were booked in. Even though they've done the same number of cruises, one of them has 2 more credits than the other due to the fact that on some cruises we had to book one parent and one child into a cabin and he gained an extra couple of credits from being named as travelling in a JS.

So one of the kids has 7 credits and one has 9 credits, according to their history, but their status shows them as having 13 credits and being Diamond level (which is our status).

By the way thanks to the OP for raising this - I never thought it would happen.

Am I correct in thinking that you have 13 credits which makes you Diamond? One of the kids has 9 and the other 7 which are individually listed in the history cabin list? So although they individually only have 7 credits they are shown as Diamond with your 13 credits? Thanks

Am I correct in thinking that you have 13 credits which makes you Diamond? One of the kids has 9 and the other 7 which are individually listed in the history cabin list? So although they individually only have 7 credits they are shown as Diamond with your 13 credits? Thanks

Yes that's right.

In fact we've been pondering over why none of the individual credits - as listed on the cabin history - adds up to 13 and have realised why this is. If you click on the 'Do your Cruise Credits not match your Credit Value?' you get this message 'The Cruise Value column is the total number of cruise credits you have earned on your own. The Completed Cruise Credits are the total number of credits your household has earned.'

So, although between us we have sailed in various cabins (for the purpose of putting an adult and a kid in a cabin on some occasions) we've actually earned 13 credits as a family through 6 sailings, most of them having a JS and a couple of them being longer (i.e. 12 night) cruises.

Thus the 'family' number of credits is 13.

Yes that's right.

In fact we've been pondering over why none of the individual credits - as listed on the cabin history - adds up to 13 and have realised why this is. If you click on the 'Do your Cruise Credits not match your Credit Value?' you get this message 'The Cruise Value column is the total number of cruise credits you have earned on your own. The Completed Cruise Credits are the total number of credits your household has earned.'

So, although between us we have sailed in various cabins (for the purpose of putting an adult and a kid in a cabin on some occasions) we've actually earned 13 credits as a family through 6 sailings, most of them having a JS and a couple of them being longer (i.e. 12 night) cruises.

Thus the 'family' number of credits is 13.

I rang again today and was told only children under the age of 18 can be in a household account. Once a person becomes 18 they are now longer included in this account even though they still live there and is 18 and 1 day!!!

I rang again today and was told only children under the age of 18 can be in a household account. Once a person becomes 18 they are now longer included in this account even though they still live there and is 18 and 1 day!!!

I really don't see the logic of this. After all, a spouse is part of the household account and is over 18, so why should a child who is over 18 be any different from a spouse? Same family, same address, same household account. Whether people agree if this is right or not (as it creates too many people in the Diamond lounge) I can't see how they can give a spouse a 'household' status and not the 'children' who live in the house - however old they are. :confused:

I really don't see the logic of this. After all, a spouse is part of the household account and is over 18, so why should a child who is over 18 be any different from a spouse? Same family, same address, same household account. Whether people agree if this is right or not (as it creates too many people in the Diamond lounge) I can't see how they can give a spouse a 'household' status and not the 'children' who live in the house - however old they are. :confused:

Totally agree I'm just wondering whether I have been told the correct information or rccl/ uk interpritation. Two of my kids have the same total number of credits as the household one is 20 and 17 whereby my 19 year old doesn't!!!!!

When I asked why my son's credits had gone down I was told that he is no longer is attached to my account...and got the same story about when turning 18 has he his own account and own credits...so I said heck it has taken 3 years for you to do this....as he now 21 !!

I also said...he got his own C&A number when he turned 18 and was sent Dplus welcome package which I sent back as he was actually a Diamond member then.

Recently I was told he had 19 credits and now he has 10...the drop comes from the fact he is no longer attached to my account apparently.

What I would like to know is ....is this the same over the pond?

When I asked why my son's credits had gone down I was told that he is no longer is attached to my account...and got the same story about when turning 18 has he his own account and own credits...so I said heck it has taken 3 years for you to do this....as he now 21 !!

I also said...he got his own C&A number when he turned 18 and was sent Dplus welcome package which I sent back as he was actually a Diamond member then.

Recently I was told he had 19 credits and now he has 10...the drop comes from the fact he is no longer attached to my account apparently.

What I would like to know is ....is this the same over the pond?

It does make you wonder I was told that there is nothing rccl/uk can do and write to Miami!! So come on our friends from across the pond is it the same for you there!

Archived