Crown & Anchor - UK website

moogiechompy

not sure if this has been posted, had a quick look and couldn't find a thread - I'm not sure how long we have been able to do so :o but just wanted to flag up to UK users that we can finally activate our C&A membership online.

My DH added his number to our reservation and his C&A info, cruise history, credits etc are now showing. I have now also activated mine and all the info, correctly, is there :)

Apologies if this has been flagged up before, but I didn't realise until this afternoon so others may have missed the discussion too.

How do you you add another member of the household the system will not let me? thanks

Ah thats a glitch then, thought it was too good to be true, my DH couldn't add my C&A info to the reservstion and the error was that I was already activated - I thought it was because I had tried previously on my own number....many months ago, so I just went to the C&A page and activated my number separately.

It must be fairly recent and they are ironing out glitches, give it some time and it should all be fixed - fingers crossed. I'm just made up we can see the info :)

Right! I have confused myself now! I want to activate their accounts not enrol them. Either way will have to try later.

I have another question if you can help. We have just booked two cabins on the Brilliance of the Seas 2011. I knew we were platinum but wasn't aware that my mother was therefore, there was no balcony discount applied to that cabin - just ours.

I booked with a well known TA in the UK, can I request this balcony discount on this cabin now?

not sure if this has been posted, had a quick look and couldn't find a thread - I'm not sure how long we have been able to do so :o but just wanted to flag up to UK users that we can finally activate our C&A membership online.

My DH added his number to our reservation and his C&A info, cruise history, credits etc are now showing. I have now also activated mine and all the info, correctly, is there :)

Apologies if this has been flagged up before, but I didn't realise until this afternoon so others may have missed the discussion too.

Congratulations to you Brittish.... Now we Nordic members are awaiting to be able to do this also... ;)

Yipppeeeeee at last we are able to access C&A online yipppeeeeeee:D

Thank you for the heads up.:D

I am amazed RCCL UK / C&A haven't made an annoucement about this.

It is so nice to actually see our credits now :D:D

I thought it would have been announced too, we hadn't been into the reservation in a while and thought we had complelety missed the news!! :)

Thanks so much for the info. We have now activated our accounts and our cruise credits are showing correctly. Woo hoo!!!!!

We were only commenting on this a couple of days ago that we should be able to do this in the UK - and now we can!! (Kimberley are you reading this)????? :D

Right! I have confused myself now! I want to activate their accounts not enrol them. Either way will have to try later.

I have another question if you can help. We have just booked two cabins on the Brilliance of the Seas 2011. I knew we were platinum but wasn't aware that my mother was therefore, there was no balcony discount applied to that cabin - just ours.

I booked with a well known TA in the UK, can I request this balcony discount on this cabin now?[/quote]

If the same here in the states yes. Contact TA and give Moms info and should be able to apply Disc.:)

Hi Steve,

RCCL website...click on Crown and Anchor tab far right side...click on Enroll/Activate account...and Bob's your uncle :D

Hi Liz,

I have managed to find the enrol/activate button, but all I keep getting when I press this is "At this time, we are unable to complete your request. Please try again later".

Doesn't look as though it works for the non US/UK members:(

Thanks so much for the info. We have now activated our accounts and our cruise credits are showing correctly. Woo hoo!!!!!

We were only commenting on this a couple of days ago that we should be able to do this in the UK - and now we can!! (Kimberley are you reading this)????? :D

Yes Sue I am reading it been on registered the kids I just have to remember their usernames now. Strange two show the same credits as Ian and poor Kayleigh has only 9 but is shown for Diamond for the moment. I would be interested to hear of any one who has an over 18 with parents cruise credits amount but the childs own individual sailing listed in the history list.

I would be interested to hear of any one who has an over 18 with parents cruise credits amount but the childs own individual sailing listed in the history list.

I don't think this has ever been the case. The other family member might have the same level as the highest family member, but they should show their own personal number of credits that were earned by them.

Please be gentle! Because I know being a bit dense here

I know my son has a membership, I have his card in front of me but have no idea how to access his account? Can access mine no problem but not my husbands or his? Has anyone got a contact number for C&A?

Please be gentle! Because I know being a bit dense here

I know my son has a membership, I have his card in front of me but have no idea how to access his account? Can access mine no problem but not my husbands or his? Has anyone got a contact number for C&A?

This is what I did for my 17 year old daughter. Went to my account activated it. It then asks you do you want to add any household members which I did. You then go threw the process and the under 18 has an account. I also enrolled my over 18 but she couldn't be added to my account she had to have her own. Using your sons crown and anchor number you should be able to do it.

Thank you

I have done as suggested. Yes my 22yr old is showing at 2 credits less than us (?). But my husband has obviously never been on a cruise with us as nill credits and my father has never been on a cruise with my mother - again no credits lol!

Thank you

I have done as suggested. Yes my 22yr old is showing at 2 credits less than us (?). But my husband has obviously never been on a cruise with us as nill credits and my father has never been on a cruise with my mother - again no credits lol!

Should your son have two less than you? Is his status correct?

Archived