Solstice Lounges

kalokincanadian1

Has anyone been on the Celebrity Solstice and can give opinions as to what loundge to use for a wedding reception?

Sky Observation Lounge

Passport Lounge

Ensemble Lounge

Which would be the least crowded around 8:30, 9:00is for a 1 hour open bar.

Which lounge would have the best service for about 30 people at one time.

Has anyone been on the Celebrity Solstice and can give opinions as to what loundge to use for a wedding reception?

Sky Observation Lounge

Passport Lounge

Ensemble Lounge

I would do Michaels Club....Sky observation lounge is too big for that many people, Passport and Ensemble lounges really don't afford any privacy, they are on main walkways through the ship....Another spot might be Quasar...

I would do Michaels Club....Sky observation lounge is too big for that many people, Passport and Ensemble lounges really don't afford any privacy, they are on main walkways through the ship....Another spot might be Quasar...

i agree for micheal but you lose the view of the water.. OP might want natural light..

Sky Observation Lounge

Passport Lounge

Ensemble Lounge

The Sky Conference Center may be your best bet at that hour for privacy

i agree for micheal but you lose the view of the water.. OP might want natural light..

At 8:30 PM in November there won't be any view! Michael's is the right size and privacy level. Sky is too big but maybe they can close off a section. Ensemble will be too busy. I don't remember Passport.

At 8:30 PM in November there won't be any view! Michael's is the right size and privacy level. Sky is too big but maybe they can close off a section. Ensemble will be too busy. I don't remember Passport.

Hi, the Passport Lounge is on deck 3 starboard. Guest Relations

is Portside, there is a stairway in the center and the Lounge is starboard.

It is also next to the Shore Excursion Desk.

Passport bar is very nice, but it is fairly open to the main atrium area and wouldn't be especially private. However, if someone at X thinks they can manage to close it off, I think it would be a good spot.

I don't recommend Ensemble. This bar area has to be passed through to get to all the specialty restaurants. You would definitely have a lot of extra people hanging around.

Michael's club would be nice and a good size for your group.

The op also suggested Sky Observation. If this lounge was offered to you by someone at X, definitely take it! As others have said, it's a pretty big lounge, but it's really nice and has amazing views (though it will be dark). Also, one side of Sky Observation lounge is usually for smokers, so there could be a smoke smell if that bothers you.

I also agree with the person that suggested Quasar. The nightclub is really fun, easy to close, and usually not being used at that time anyway. Seems like a fun spot for a reception, especially if you wanted to have any dancing!

Archived