How to Prepare to Win at Trivia?

ragbag1

I like to go to trivia sessions but my ignorance is total on many topics, sadly lacking on others (I did all right on a cruise out of Miami as I am familiar with Florida).

As a BAD LOSER, what to do to improve my chances?

I assume that there are a finite number of trivia questions raised on cruise ships so, if published, I could "bone up" in advance.

Anyone know of a source of the 500 or 1000 most often asked trivia questions?

If you know one, are you prepared to share it??!!:)

AG

Write down names of the really good players and don't book a cruise they are on again~!;):eek:

Seriously we've been lucky pairing with people who didn't have a "team".. lots of ships on sticks and Princess totes, luggage straps etc. Sometimes very obscure questions keep poppin' up if you play enough.. but I have seen people take question answers that they have said they keep for future cruises... :rolleyes:

Spend your whole life being a bookworm. That's how I won a bottle of bubbly last time.

I don't know about other cruise lines, but on Princess, a good portion of their questions are on cruise ships and ships in general. So you're already prepping yourself by being on CC.

Otherwise, you really don't know what the questions will be about, so I don't think there's any way to "cram." Just read a lot. Watch the History Channel and the news. Look at maps. Be interested in things. Love learning.

We love trivia and noticed on our second Holland America cruise to Mexico last year that they tend to ask the same questions. On the second cruise, we won umbrellas and key chains. We're repeating this same cruise next week, so maybe this time we'll win those mugs. :p

Archived