It is kinda sad....

mickiemac

We are 2 weeks post cruise and I find it sad that I do not have a cruise booked to follow closely. Pre cruise searching really filled up my down time during the day and now I have nothing booked to dream about.

This was our first Carnival cruise and we loved it and did purchase a FCC, but our son is getting married next summer, so right now no cruise plans in the works.

Maybe I need to find that Virtual Cruise thread I saw awhile back and join their dreaming...

We are 2 weeks post cruise and I find it sad that I do not have a cruise booked to follow closely. Pre cruise searching really filled up my down time during the day and now I have nothing booked to dream about.

This was our first Carnival cruise and we loved it and did purchase a FCC, but our son is getting married next summer, so right now no cruise plans in the works.

Maybe I need to find that Virtual Cruise thread I saw awhile back and join their dreaming...

Dreaming about the next one is a big part of my cruise experience. Doesn't have to be a cruise I have booked -- just a cruise I'd like to take in the future.

Once the cruise bug has bitten you just have to learn how to keep your dreams coming and how to wait until the right time has come to follow that dream.

Dianne

Hi Mickie,

How are you? I know what you mean.

We booked a cruise to Alaska when we got back to Alaska for the same week we just cruised with you.

Best part was that it was only $140 deposit. Now to figure out how to pay the rest.:D

I guess Jim's Bama team gave him a scare last week.

Hope Dad is progressing well.

Bill

Dreaming about the next one is a big part of my cruise experience. Doesn't have to be a cruise I have booked -- just a cruise I'd like to take in the future.

Dianne

I know what you mean! My husband very nicely surprised me with an anniversary cruise this year and while it was amazingly wonderful of him to do that I only found out about it 5 days before we left. The planning and dreaming is definitely half of the fun. Lucky for me I have 400+ days to dream about the next one. :eek:

Come with us on the Liberty in Jan.

You have the FCC already, and with the CC group you get another $100 for the cabin.

Book an inside, 4B 462.33pp, $925 total (Port & Gov. Fees and taxes in that price)

Minus the $200 of your OBCredits it's 725.

That's like 52pp a day...And you already have the $100 spent on the FCC for your final payment...

Just saying it is a pretty sweet deal we have and with your FCC, all the better.

Need to do it soon though our Final payment is due Oct 15th....

Hi Mickie,

How are you? I know what you mean.

We booked a cruise to Alaska when we got back to Alaska for the same week we just cruised with you.

Best part was that it was only $140 deposit. Now to figure out how to pay the rest.:D

I guess Jim's Bama team gave him a scare last week.

Hope Dad is progressing well.

Bill

Bill

Yes, things were quite tense for awhile during the game, but Jim was happy with the turnout.

Dad is progressing, still in the hospital, but progresssing nicely. Thanks for asking.

I think we are going to have to wait and see what wedding expenses we have before we book another cruise. I can't wait till the time comes we can start the process!!

The only cure is to book another cruise. After 20 years of hearing about our cruises, my brother and his wife finally went on one last November. They went again in February and I found out this morning they have booked another one for January.

Archived