Royal Caribbean Website

Bridge Maven

On the Royal Caribbean Website when I tried to view a cabin tour it told me I needed a plug in. Then after I downloaded and installed that plug in (Quick Time) I got a black bar instead of the need plug in sign but still no photo. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Yes, it's a problem with their website on some browsers (IE works -- firefox doesnt).

I've emailed RCCL (months ago) and told them exactly what they're doing wrong on their website (serving quicktime VR content as text/plain instead of video/quicktime); and they don't care, as they've ignored it.

RCCLs website has always worked for me, BUT I'm trying to look at a central park cabin on the allure and when I put in three people and to look at the cabin and then it'll give me my total price on the right hand side of the screen, it jumps back to the main rccl page and kicks me out of my fake reservation, anyone else having that problem?

Yes, it's a problem with their website on some browsers (IE works -- firefox doesnt).

I've emailed RCCL (months ago) and told them exactly what they're doing wrong on their website (serving quicktime VR content as text/plain instead of video/quicktime); and they don't care, as they've ignored it.

Scottbee, thank you for answering my question. I have been using google chrome recently because it is faster than firefox and IE, so maybe it is not compatible with this browser.

Scottbee, thank you for answering my question. I have been using google chrome recently because it is faster than firefox and IE, so maybe it is not compatible with this browser.

Somehow you would think they'd care more. Here's a copy of what I sent them back in January; http://snafu.ca/rccl/ showing the broken and fixed version

I really do wonder if anyone here has any pull with RCCL to get this fixed?

A bit off topic, but I would appreciate the help. How do you find out what cabins are availble on your cruise? I see that people refer to this, but can't figure it out. Thanks

I would suggest a forum search; there's been a couple of threads on the topic.

This was RCCL's response (3 days later)

Thank you for your interest in Royal Caribbean International. We appreciate you reporting this problem to us and we are looking into it. We hope to have it fixed soon. Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback regarding our web site.

Technical Support

Anyone want to start a pool as to how long it takes?

Archived