Ruby Princess

auntybevy

These are pics of C742 balcony on the Ruby...it is the last cabin back on the port side. It is typical of all the other standard Caribe balconies except there is a small additional angled area to the left of the pics because of the location...

Caribe deck balconies are great....

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

I want a half covered - half open, where you can step out part way and the people above you can't see you. Right now I'm on the Baja deck which the TA said was that kind of balcony but guess not? Do I have to change to Caribe? I went looking and the only cabin on Caribe is right at the elevator/stair opening, C434, don't like that, too much traffic. Maybe more will come available in time, I have until October next year. :)

On the Ruby Princess I assumed that the Caribe balcony was the largest however in the ship's diagram the Dolphin balconies appear bigger. Anyone know about this for sure?

All Dolphin deck cabin are mini suites. 100 % uncovered.

so it a regular cabin with a balcony is your desire, the Caribe deck is the way to go.

On the Ruby Princess I assumed that the Caribe balcony was the largest however in the ship's diagram the Dolphin balconies appear bigger. Anyone know about this for sure?

Caribe deck balc are 9x9. Dophin deck is 9x7.

I want a half covered - half open, where you can step out part way and the people above you can't see you. Right now I'm on the Baja deck which the TA said was that kind of balcony but guess not? Do I have to change to Caribe? I went looking and the only cabin on Caribe is right at the elevator/stair opening, C434, don't like that, too much traffic. Maybe more will come available in time, I have until October next year. :)

Since your cruise isn't until 10/11, there should be many Caribe cabins available. Don't go by the few that are listed but speak with your TA or Princess directly, and I am sure you will find another cabin.

Any balcony on Caribe deck would be half and half.

We've had a Caribe cabin at the lift/stair opening and we never heard a single sound from the stairway. It was very convenient.

Had a Balcony Cabin on the Baja Deck very close to the Lifts/Stairs and didn't hear the 'foot traffic'

Archived