Aft cabins on f.o.s.

The higher the deck, the better the view...Freedom and Voyager class ships have alot of superstructure beyond the aft cabin railings...the higher you are, the less superstructure you'll have to look past before the wake comes into view.

I think 7708 is the best because it is the biggest of the non-suite balconies.2030165750104579871S600x600Q85.jpg

I agree this one or the other Deck 7 aft corner is the best choice. I have this one in March and have sailed in the same one on Mariner. Like having a two room suite. The balcony is approx. 10 x 12 at an E1 price.

Any pictures of 8412 or 8712? I couldn't find any on the above mentioned website. I'm wondering if you get sun on those balconies and if they have the loungers or just a regular chair. Thanks.

Lisa

Any pictures of 8412 or 8712? I couldn't find any on the above mentioned website. I'm wondering if you get sun on those balconies and if they have the loungers or just a regular chair. Thanks.

Lisa

Those are the exact same cabins as 8392/8692 on Voyager class ships.

You get some sense of the size of the balcony by seeing how many people are easily standing there:

1089927839036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

9392 is right above it,and is pretty comparable:

2329558410036355651S600x600Q85.jpg

This is the famous lovely DD?

The only aft cabins I have had are true corner afts: 7688, 7388, 1688 on Voyager class, 9256 on Jewel, 7666 on Enchantment, 1600 on Serenade. Oh, the RFS on Mariner is aft, but not corner........but then, the balcony takes up almost half of the ship's width! :)

I agree this one or the other Deck 7 aft corner is the best choice. I have this one in March and have sailed in the same one on Mariner. Like having a two room suite. The balcony is approx. 10 x 12 at an E1 price.

We spent so much time on this balcony. We loved to sit out there and read and relax. We also had room service breakfast out there several mornings.

Enjoy your cruise in March.

Archived