Island Princess / Sea Princess Pictures

CL-JW

Attached are pictures from our two “Bon Voyage” experiences in San Francisco:

Sea Princess

Island Princess (Post drydock with MUTS installed).

We’ll try to answer any questions about the experiences.

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for posting the picture links. I enjoyed looking at them.....:):):)

Bob

The pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much. Did you notice any other changes on the Island past drydock other than MUTS? I had heard they were putting in an International Cafe??? Could you tell me if there is a charge for food in the Patisserie?

The pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much. Did you notice any other changes on the Island past drydock other than MUTS? I had heard they were putting in an International Cafe??? Could you tell me if there is a charge for food in the Patisserie?

We noticed that much of the carpeting was new, including the all weather carpeting on the pool deck. The cabins have flat panel TVs now.

We didn't notice if the International Cafe was added though. Sorry . . .

Attached are pictures from our two “Bon Voyage” experiences in San Francisco:

Sea Princess

Island Princess (Post drydock with MUTS installed).

We’ll try to answer any questions about the experiences.

Hope you enjoy.

Hey Craig and Jack,

Sure did enjoy. Many thanks for the great pics.

Very much looking forward to our first trip on Island and the Panama Canal.

Nicki

Craig and Jack,

Thanks for the pictures! We are sailing on the Coral in May and can't wait! Were the pictures of a mini? If so, can you tell me which one? We are in C706 and hoping the balcony is large enough for 4 (we have friends traveling in an Inside and hoping to share our balcony with them)...

Thanks again for the pictures!

Craig and Jack,

Thanks for the pictures! We are sailing on the Coral in May and can't wait! Were the pictures of a mini? If so, can you tell me which one? We are in C706 and hoping the balcony is large enough for 4 (we have friends traveling in an Inside and hoping to share our balcony with them)...

Thanks again for the pictures!

Yes, it was a Caribe Deck mini-suite. Can't remember the number (we were only on board for 2 hours :)) but it was in the 200 series near the front.

Yes, excellent photos. Quick question... was it windy when the Island Princess was leaving? I was wondering why they were using tugs. :confused:

And hey, I notice from your signature that we were on the same 2-day Dawn Princess cruise awhile back. No pictures?

Just got home from San Francisco yesterday after leaving the Island Princess on Wednesday. The ship is lovely! There is no International Cafe. The Patisserie is not really a patisserie at all. It is a lounge with a bar and they make espressos and capuccino. There is a tray of pastries available in the morning. It was not exactly what I was expecting either! Not a problem, lots of wonderful desserts elsewhere.

I noticed lots of new carpeting in the public areas. The Island Princess is beautifully maintained.

Muts is installed and functioning too!

Yes, excellent photos. Quick question... was it windy when the Island Princess was leaving? I was wondering why they were using tugs. :confused:

And hey, I notice from your signature that we were on the same 2-day Dawn Princess cruise awhile back. No pictures?

Hi there - yes, it was pretty windy in SF that day.

And yup - we did the 2 day Dawn back in 2008. Had a great time. We didn't really take many pics of that one though, so we never posted anything. :)

Archived