Where to eat in Vancouver?

We have a LOT of excellent restaurants in Vancouver....

A couple of my favorites are:

Stone Grill located at the foot of Granville Street overlooking False Creek - here you cook your own meat on a HOT stone so every single bite is piping hot.

Top of the Tower which is a revolving restaurant located on top of the Harbor Centre with wonderful views out over Vancouver - 1 hour = 1 revolution.

You might want to check out http://www.helloBC.com for lots of ideas

We have many top notch chefs who choose to live in Vancouver so have opened their own restuarants making your choices endless. Finding a good restaurant will not be hard - picking which one will be.

Enjoy your dinner and Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on the BIG milestone of 50!

Hello! I will be celebrating my 50th birthday in Vancouver (June 5, 2011) after getting off our cruise ship and am looking for suggestions for dinner...no seafood (shellfish allergy)...any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

People will give you lots of good suggestions, but for fun, check out the Cactus Club downtown. The food is just okay, but you MUST see the bathroom! (Maybe go for drinks before your dinner?) Every time I've been, women are giggling and taking pictures in the loo. There are TV screens in the stalls, floor flushers so you don't get your hands dirty, lovely vanities, and makeup mirrors with "You are beautiful" etched into the lights. It's just so fun!

Viv

Archived