Greece in April - advice

luv2cruise2paradise

April is a great time to cruise the mediterranean. It is far less crowded with much more moderate temperatures than you have in the hot/humid summer.

There are many beautiful ports in greece.

I would look at a range of cruise lines to see who has itineraries that interest you. Then I would read some review on cruise critic about the specific ships to see what the posters have to say.

Keith

I agree with Keith's suggestion to check the CC review section to read about ships that you are interested in cruising on. Here's a link to the member reviews, (click on the name of the ship to get the full list of reviews) and a link to general info on Costa.

The Ports section is also worth having a look at for helpful info, such as this article.

For additional articles scroll down on this page to the section titled "More on Mediterranean". There's also good info on individual ports in the section just above that one.

One additional thing I'd add to the good advice above is to carefully look at the time spent in port. I've looked at some Costa cruises in the Med with pretty short port times versus what you might find on other lines. That's fine if your goal is more to enjoy the cruise than to do a lot of sightseeing. However, for me, it has definitely been something that stopped me booking with Costa.

Archived