personalized cruise-mail ??

msboo18

Personalized Cruise-mail"

• $3.95 per email transmission (send only)
  • Complimentary (email receiving only)

does this mean that I can have my personal and business emails forwarded to this NCL assigned email address and read it for free?

anyone every use this before?

does Epic have wi-fi in the rooms?:confused:

thanks!

You still have to buy internet time, which is expensive in order to access the email account in the first place. Just use a netbased email account and you'll be fine. I used the internet on the Sun on the Transatlantic and only because I had to let a tour operator know we weren't going to dock in the Azores and had to cancel. I sent 2 emails and spent 15 minutes on line total and my fees were $15.20 never again will I use the internet on any ship.

Yes, the Epic has wifi (for a fee). On the TA we found it extremely slow. One of my friends wasted 15 minutes just trying to get logged in to her web-based email--but she did complain to the guy running the Internet cafe and got the minutes put back in her account.

In the cafe there is free access to the NCL website (you don't have to log into your wifi acct) and I tried to figure out how to get to the "free, personalized cruise email" but wasn't able to find a free way to get to it. I use my Verizon HTC Ozone, which speaks GSM, and the Verizon international data plan so I can avoid using ship wifi. For myself this is the most cost-effective method. There are times when access is spotty, but the same is true about the ship wifi from what I observed on the TA.

I'd welcome any info about how to access the free ship email free!

Archived