Carnival platinum cards

blyle

Are they using another new platinum S&S design, I've had the total platinum colored card, the White card with Platinum whale tail and just had a platinum colored card with red whale tail and white scrolls on the Victory. Someone informed me that the Victory card was old. Which card are they currently using?

Are they using another new platinum S&S design, I've had the total platinum colored card, the White card with Platinum whale tail and just had a platinum colored card with red whale tail and white scrolls on the Victory. Someone informed me that the Victory card was old. Which card are they currently using?

We got the same old silver ones on the Dream this past August.

I think I must be dating myself LOL!!! DId you say you had the original cards with NO whale tail on the Dream? That's a really old card. The Victory had a card that was all Platinum but had a whale tail on it. The splendor gave us a basically white card with Platinum whale tail. I wonder if there is yet another card or they are mixing up the old and new to keep it from being abused!

I think I must be dating myself LOL!!! DId you say you had the original cards with NO whale tail on the Dream? That's a really old card. The Victory had a card that was all Platinum but had a whale tail on it. The splendor gave us a basically white card with Platinum whale tail. I wonder if there is yet another card or they are mixing up the old and new to keep it from being abused!

I meant just the platinum card...not sure about the tail....mind may be slipping.

"Mine from about a month ago is silver with the red, white and blue funnel and white 'waves' at the bottom"...Host Mach

__________________I have 4 like these, and one that was the opposite colors: white, with silver waves, from a Valor cruise. Don't know why?

And when you hit your 25th Carnival cruise you will get to see the white card with Platinum waves again. Instead of throwing out that batch, they kept them for the Milestone Rewards level.

Dave

Dave: Even those have some 'variations on a theme' depending on what ship is being sailed. Notice the difference between two ships just a few weeks apart. :)

1073826729_9tEgU-M.jpg

I got a rock

Archived