Hair straightners on princess

poe17

My GF always brings hers. Never had a problem. Just don't bring an clothes iron, those are not permitted. They provide clothes irons in the self-service laundromat. Also bring some Downey Wrinkle Release too, which helps.

lol yeah pauline you can, I am laughing at how 4 of us on here from same cruise , we could have answered it on our roll call.

cat

A Brit, a Scott, and a Canuck.... how cud it get any better???;)

(Maybe a Kiwi, Aussie??)

Can anyone tell me if your allowed hair straightners on board princess ships, we are going on Emerald Princess soon, and would be lost without them, pauline:confused:

It will be fine....Unfortunately I fried and melted my Chi in the hotel in Venice the night before we boarded the ship...I was a little lost without it and very curly the whole 16 days! :eek:

Can anyone tell me if your allowed hair straightners on board princess ships, we are going on Emerald Princess soon, and would be lost without them, pauline:confused:

THANKYOU, all for your help and comments, thank god for that, i really would of been lost without them:D

Pauline

I go natural when we cruise...I have thick, curly hair, bordering on kinky...but use lots of leave in conditioner and some mousse or gel to set...or just pull up or back. Love it!!! I have been asked if I am Polynesian, Mexican, Hawaiian, Fench, and Italian. It makes me laugh! It is my vacation and that means giving my hair a vacation, too!

I bring both my straightener and my curling iron.

That's not weird, right? Only if I used them both on the same night, I guess . . .

You calling me weird???? LOL

I use the flat iron to get out the fuzz then sometimes once in a long while will use my huge 2 inch barrel curling iron at the front to get some beach wave thingy happening. Works great....think Jennifer Aniston hair......now I just need to start working on having a body like hers......opps I like to eat and hate to work out for hours a day.....:eek:

And yes on all my Princess cruises electric styling tools have not been a problem add me to the mix of lost with out my tools.

Archived