Legend ??'s - Laptop to TV

ready123go

We are going on the Legend soon and I would like to use our laptop to watch a couple of movies.

I have some questions:

#1 - Does the Legend have flat panel TVs that would allow me to connect my laptop to them?

#2 - Will I be able to switch the TV's input so that I can do this or is the TV's input "locked"? (Apparently some ships have either electronically or physically locked their TVs, and do not allow for AUX or AV switching)

#3 - Does anyone have a picture of or any info on the TV input jacks, so that I can bring the correct cord/adapter?

Thanks!

Ready

I can't speak for the Legend, but I can tell you from personal experience that on the Dream you can easily unplug the component inputs (red, green, blue ) along with the audio inputs. All that you'll need is an output source to plug in to that. The funvision system may be similar on other ships which have it. Then the big question is accessibility to the inputs.

Tom

We are going on the Legend soon and I would like to use our laptop to watch a couple of movies.

I have some questions:

#1 - Does the Legend have flat panel TVs that would allow me to connect my laptop to them?

#2 - Will I be able to switch the TV's input so that I can do this or is the TV's input "locked"? (Apparently some ships have either electronically or physically locked their TVs, and do not allow for AUX or AV switching)

#3 - Does anyone have a picture of or any info on the TV input jacks, so that I can bring the correct cord/adapter?

Thanks!

Ready

The Legend has 19" CRT TVs without any inputs and will at least until drydock in January. There is no way to hook anything up to them. This observation is based on two cruises within the past two years on Legend.

I realize that the picture below is huge but it gives you a great view of the Legend TVs

3412340347_66b88cec1f_o_d.jpg

Archived