MDR Table Size

marne001

Have not cruise CCL in several years as I have been on Princess lately. Was surprised CCL no longer asks for your desired table size when you book the trip.

Per CCL 'Guest Solutions' I am to let them know in the MDR on the first night what table size I want.

Has anyone been asked for the MDR table size at the time of booking?

I seem to remember they used to ask, but Ill bet its been 2 years since then?? Now people just are used to not being asked. Carnival usually pairs me up very well with folks to eat, so give them a chance. If you have a strong preference to eat by yourselves, sign up for anytime dining.

I've just been asked when I want to dine, late or early. But they do seat you pretty well. But we had friends with us in different rooms and we linked our booking numbers so we sat together.

When you get on the ship, your S&S card has your table number on it, check out where you are seated and you can ask the Matre'd to move you or give you a private table.

I've never seen anywhere that would allow you to request a table size... dining time... yep... table size... no.

When you're issued your Sail & Sign card it will have your dining time, dining room and table on it. Check the location and size of your table after boarding. If it's not to your liking you can meet with the Maitre d' at about 1:30 PM... the location will be indicated in the Fun Times.

Normally, they can accommodate your request...

:)

Archived