couples massage on crown princess

karabear15

Does anyone know the current couples massages being offered onboard the crown princess. Via princess.com, all they have listed is the couples Swedish massage, but I've heard of other offerings. If anyone knows more details than what is shown on the website it would be greatly appreciated!

Also any ideas on how to make a one year anniversary that much more special onboard would be great...thanks

I have the couples massage booked for our upcoming Crown cruise, also celebrating our one year anniversary.

Now, hoping my wife doesn't see this, I also booked a Renewal of Vows ceremony to take place during the cruise (I understand it will be the first formal night). You could probably also book the Ultimate Balcony Dinner (assuming you are in a cabin with a balcony). That would add to the special.

Well I received some sort of an answer. I contacted Princess directly, and was told that each ship has different spa rituals, so all that they show on the website are the general ones. However since I will be on the Crown, the woman said that she believes that there is atleast three if not 4 different types of couples massage ideas, just have to board early and head straight to the spa to check it out.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know the current couples massages being offered onboard the crown princess. Via princess.com, all they have listed is the couples Swedish massage, but I've heard of other offerings. If anyone knows more details than what is shown on the website it would be greatly appreciated!

Also any ideas on how to make a one year anniversary that much more special onboard would be great...thanks

Not sure if The Crown has it but they do have a room for couples only where you have a private room you put some green seaweed cream on each other, take a hot sauna, and then a shower. After you get to use the thermal spa.

Hope this heleps

We are just back from the Crown. We had a couples massage, if you want you can have it in a room in the main spa area or in the tented deck area in The Sanctuary. We choose the room this time as we had one on Emerald last year in the Sanctuary and the wind noise was distracting as we were at sea. The "mud thing" that the previous post refers to is a Rasul chamber and yes there is one on crown but I haven't used it. After your massage try the tiled heated beds in the Lotus Spa area. We paid $269.00 which by UK standards is expensive but it really was worth it. Have a great time

Archived