Carnival Fire

kathyemma

I believe it's in view now. I grabbed control of the webcam and just located what I believe is Splendor far in the background with the sun on it.

I see the same thing, will see in a few minutes if that is it.

No sign of passengers on deck or on balconies, I wonder if they are keeping them inside? Or did they take them off at Ensenada?

They are now showing people on the deck below the lifeboats.

Better shot showing passengers and crew on the decks, many with cell phones not surprisingly.

You can see smoke coming from one side of the ship's stack. I wonder if that's for maneuvering? Do they have some power from the engine room? It couldn't be from the generators, I mean smoke.. right?

most likely from backup generators which are powering the essentials we've been reading about the last few days.

Their mini-golf looks nice than RCI's and there are no lounge chairs on the running track! Maybe I'm sailing with the wrong lne! ;)

That guy running looks about my age and has decent speed I'd estimate about an 8:30 mile.

Their mini-golf looks nice than RCI's and there are no lounge chairs on the running track! Maybe I'm sailing with the wrong lne! ;)

I just saw someone out jogging too, lol. Attention hunting or just that committed to fitness? :D

Want to bet that these passengers are going to be treated like ROCK STARS today and tomorrow......the attention in SD and then when they get back to Long Beach......Over all it might have been worth being on the " Biggest Disaster in Carnival's History " Who wants to bet there is going to be a book deal in the offering? :eek:

Mike

I just saw someone out jogging too, lol. Attention hunting or just that committed to fitness? :D

I'll guess the latter, looks like a good runner -form/speed for an old guy ;)

Camera zoomed in on a woman on her balcony, a down blouse view until the camera zoomed out. That one will make Voyuerweb.com, not that I know anything about that.

Everything looks so wet on deck like they just washed and scrubbed everything down just hours ago. I wonder if the crew got orders to "clean and sparkle" the decks for all the cameras they knew would be on her as she came in.

Everything looks so wet on deck like they just washed and scrubbed everything down just hours ago. I wonder if the crew got orders to "clean and sparkle" the decks for all the cameras they knew would be on her as she came in.

It was all a conspiracy theory by Carnival to take away from the Allure's arrival in Port Everglades this morning.:D

The only thing that could make this even more of a spectacle would be if the tugs lost control of the ship and it rammed the dock. Biting my tongue....

Where the Radiance when you need her.....I think she needs an identical dent on the Port Side to match the Starboard side she got last year when the Splendor hit her in PV.....:eek:

Mike

Local news all over this...says about an hour or so until the passengers can get off.....Sounds like carnival will fly passengers from SD instead of bussing to LB. Nice jester but they only will get half of the Star treatment instead of all of the LA stations chasing them.....Hope they decorate the buses coming up the 5 and 405.......I SURVIVED THE BIGGEST CARNIVAL DISASTER!!

Archived