Need help picking ship please!

Pablosmom

i have been reading and researching for a few days now and have narrowed down three ships with basically the same southern caribbean itinerary. i now need hep determining which one we would enjoy the most. i am a 50 year old fun single woman traveling with a 40 year old co-worker. she has never been to the caribbean but i have cruised twice and travel twice a year to the islands...my preference being barbados. this is what determined the itinerary as i would like some time there to visit with friends. so, here's the list and any input is greatly appreciated. fyi, we will be booking an inside cabin as that's all that's in the budget this time. i do enjoy having a few drinks so a ship that allows wine in carry-on (ie carnival) is key for me but not a dealbreaker. ;)

Carnival Victory

Celebrity Summit

RC Adventure of the Seas

thanks in advance for all your help! cheers.

RCI doesn't allow ANY alcohol to be brought aboard. But, any of the ships should give you a great time!

you may want to check out the sq. footage for each ship's inside cabins...that may be the way to choose...all cabins are not the same size on all cruiselines!

I have never sailed on RCI, but I have ten Carnival cruises, and just got off Celebrity Summit a week ago. Carnival has the largest inside rooms at sea, but they are quite satisfactory on Summit. Since you have cruised before, and have been to some of the islands, I would base my choice on itinerary and what you think the two of you would enjoy. EM

We love Royal Caribbean's ships! They have a WOW factor that the others don't have, plus things like the ice skating show, the Royal Promenade (which is like a street party), the rock wall (fun to watch even if you don't use it), etc.

Archived