Room for 5 on Triumph?

cah14522

Is there a category of cabin on the Triumph that will accomodate a family of 5? Our family will be going on a spring break trip with a group of several other families, so we're trying to figure out what our options are. Our other alternative is to have some of the kids (18 year-olds) bunk together and go for just a cabin for four. Any suggestions would be appreciated - Thanks!

Is there a category of cabin on the Triumph that will accomodate a family of 5? Our family will be going on a spring break trip with a group of several other families, so we're trying to figure out what our options are. Our other alternative is to have some of the kids (18 year-olds) bunk together and go for just a cabin for four. Any suggestions would be appreciated - Thanks!

After just gotten off the Miracle with our two teen daughters ( 13 and 16) I would opt for a second cabin in the future. 4 was tight enough..I wouldn't push a 5th...

I agree that five will probably be way too tight for us, but I was just wondering if there was that option available and if so - which cabin grade it's available for.

We'll probably end up doing two rooms, and keeping our other two with us while allowing the boys to have their own room...but we'll see how that goes with the rest of our group.

We are going on a Christmas cruise with 5 on the triumph. We have an ocean view room that fits 5. However we have little kids ( 4,4 & 7 ) so the twins will probably share the pull out sofa as well they are twins and used to sharing everything. I think it would get pretty squished with larger kids or adults.

Triumph was launched in 1999, so you can put five in any quad cabin. EM

I agree that five will probably be way too tight for us, but I was just wondering if there was that option available and if so - which cabin grade it's available for.

We'll probably end up doing two rooms, and keeping our other two with us while allowing the boys to have their own room...but we'll see how that goes with the rest of our group.

I see someone already answered, but from your reply Im guessing you are still not certain.

ANY QUAD on Triumph .. no matter which category, inside, OV, Balcony or Suite .. if its a quad will hold 5 .. as long as the ship hasnt reached its limits and all that good stuff.

We were on the Triumph last year with 5 in a balcony room - it worked fine. My 16yo was on the upper bunk my 19yo was on the sofa that turned into a bed and my 9yo was on the bunk above our bed. In the morning our cabin steward just put everything back so we had plenty of room and the balcony was nice to also use for extra space and it gave it a more open feel.

We were upsold for little money to a 9B...It had a real sofa bed and lots of room for rollaways..plus the regular bed. The steward said they had put 2 rollaways the week before. Huge room and huge balcony. Not an aft but close. Depends on the age of your young folks.

Archived