Noise on Deck 10 of Navigator??

I booked an inside guarantee on Navigator on 12/4. (This is my first guarantee, but as a single traveler, the price was too good to pass up!!)

So, I've been assigned a cabin on the 10th deck (right under the pool deck). Any idea how much noise (e.g., dragging of chairs, running, etc.) you will hear in these cabins? Should I be prepared with ear plugs, sleeping pills, etc.? LOL

We always book on deck 10....only occassionally have we heard anything from above....you're more likely to hear when loud folks pass by in the hallway, than from above.

And, the pool is little-used at night, at least, during sleeping hours. You should be fine.

Smart travelers always travel prepared. So bring earplugs. Any cabin on any deck can be noisy for many reasons (see the other thread about the noisy neighbors). Just be preapred, and it won't matter if someone moves a deck chair or not.

It really depends exactly where on Deck 10 your cabin is located. Some Deck 10 cabins will have little or no noise from above while others have been reported to have terrible noise. Of course, "a little noise" and "terrible noise" are relative depending on your tolerance. I agree with efhl.....be prepared!

Try puting your cabin # in the search feature (just the number) and see if any thing comes up pertaining to your cabin on your ship. It has worked a couple of times for me. Hope you have a great cruise!

Archived