Cruise Critic Carnival Crazy Canucks - group cruise?

soccersharon

CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)

• March 2012
    • November 2012
    • July 2012
    • August 2012
    • Other (details below)

Hi Sharon,

I tried clicking on your FB link and nothing came up other than my own FB account and I didn't see anything about the Crazy Canucks there..(computer dork here..LOL). So, I guess once I'm on my own FB account I can find you through "Crazy Canucks.." ? If that doesn't work, I'll post my e-mail addy here and you can invite me, let me know?

I just voted for March, but November is fine too. Btw, I'm a senior (a young looking and fun-loving 67), and I should get a senior discount. The bad part is that I will have to pay for the single supplement (for my forthcoming cruise on the Liberty I paid well over 3 K - bummer)! Maybe by 2012 Carnival will have followed RCCL's single room deals and no 200% supplements). They would be crazy to ignore us - we are retired boomers with all the time in the world to travel.

Keep up the good work !

Wynn

Hi Wynn! Thanks for joining our FB group! One more and we have 10!

Let's keep it rollin'!

Hi there, I just asked to join the FB group. Very interested to join the group, haven't been in any of the CC group cruises yet. As long as the ship isn't one that we've already been on, I think it would be easy to convince DH. Already rooting for the Breeze! :D

Good morning! Great to have you aboard here and on our FB group page.

Lot's to talk about in the months to come. Everything will be a little easier once the 2012 itineraries are released. May not be until March, from what I understand.

Thanks for connecting!

I would be more interested in a winter time Crazy Canuk cruise. Living in canada we like to do a warm winter vacation .

Hi thesawch!

Join our FB group. The info. is in my signature! Hope to see you there! November 2012 is in the lead, as this point!

Cheers!

Hey toban where abouts in MB are you? we are south west..

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.....we are from Wpeg....and haven't stopped shovelling for the past couple of weeks....close to 2 feet of snow- just had the front street plowed on Monday and can finally get through without fear of getting stuck..... think the idea of canuck cruise would be fantastic... Cheers...

How does November 2012 sound?

we have never cruised that early before... there is always a first time for everything...especially since we have as much snow as we do now....would probably leave the kids at home- they would be old enough to fend for themselves and just be the hubby and I....Cheers everyone, I have hung up the shovel for the night.

we have never cruised that early before... there is always a first time for everything...especially since we have as much snow as we do now....would probably leave the kids at home- they would be old enough to fend for themselves and just be the hubby and I....Cheers everyone, I have hung up the shovel for the night.

I feel your pain :( Not looking forward to the snow and everything that comes with it!

Good to have you back!

Cheers!

Ya I was wondering that too. Sharon. There is lot of Canadian on CC, so where are they all?

I'm wondering if our lack of numbers has to do with the poll question, which mentions the Breeze? Or maybe our fellow Canucks feel that 2012 is too far away?

Either way, I'm sure we'll get something going one way or the other, and we'll be in a better position to get something concrete going when the itineraries come out in the spring.

Cheers!

Bump !

Hi Sharon, I don't think 2012 is too far away to organize a cruise... Some may not want to commit to anything this early but they will lurk and keep tabs on this thread. :)

Check us out on FB.. Sharon posted the thread..

Bump !

Hi Sharon, I don't think 2012 is too far away to organize a cruise... Some may not want to commit to anything this early but they will lurk and keep tabs on this thread. :)

I agree - until the itineraries are released for the Breeze, all we can do is chat!

Cheers!

We are already booked for the Dream for Feb 2011 (Eastern)......already looking at possible future cruises......The summer of 2012 works better for us. Would love to do Western next time. I will keep watching to see which cruise you decide on! Go Canada!

We are already booked for the Dream for Feb 2011 (Eastern)......already looking at possible future cruises......The summer of 2012 works better for us. Would love to do Western next time. I will keep watching to see which cruise you decide on! Go Canada!

Hi Newfgal! Welcome! I agree: GO CANADA!

Keep in touch and subscribe!

Cheers and have a great cruise!

Hi Everyone!

I've been doing a lot of research based on when my kids are not in school, and found great rates for the Liberty out of Miami March 3 - 10 (Sat. to Sat.) Western (HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, GT). I really like this itinerary! Really want to take the kids to the spectacular beaches, and the history of Old San Juan.

I can see from the voting that March came a pretty close second to November, and am hoping we can get going for March!

Archived