Cruise Critic Carnival Crazy Canucks - group cruise?

soccersharon

CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. CC Crazy Canuck Cruise preference is: (to keep things simple, Dream, 7 days)

• March 2012
    • November 2012
    • July 2012
    • August 2012
    • Other (details below)

Nice to see we are still here.I'm not sure about the rest of you but with the weather we are getting in MB a cruise to the Carribean sounds real good right about now. Keep warm my fellow Canucks

I agree - we're getting more snow in Montreal after the 32 cm (which was only supposed to be 4 cm) this week. It's pretty "warm" out for this time of year, luckily!

We were supposed to get a ton of snow tomorrow - but downgraded down to maybe 10-20 cm and some freezing rain (like that's better?).....temps will be hovering around zero!

Less than 2 months til I'm in the sunshine and I will try to soak it all up and bring it home with me! :D:D

We were supposed to get a ton of snow tomorrow - but downgraded down to maybe 10-20 cm and some freezing rain (like that's better?).....temps will be hovering around zero!

Less than 2 months til I'm in the sunshine and I will try to soak it all up and bring it home with me! :D:D

Froufie you just keep that snow out there k?There is flood advisories out for the Assinboine river valley and it isn't even spring:eek:.. we don't need anymore honest...But if you want you can send the balmy temps out our way it would be much appreciated :D

Greetings from Calgary!!

I visted the facebook page last night and sent a request to join

Checked my email this morning and it was accepted.

Will visit the facebook page again tonight when I get home. (can't access it from work)

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

Greetings from Calgary!!

I visted the facebook page last night and sent a request to join

Checked my email this morning and it was accepted.

Will visit the facebook page again tonight when I get home. (can't access it from work)

Have a GREAT day everyone!!!!

Hi 1midsun (Patti?)

Great to see you here! Which month did you vote for - March 2012 or Nov. 2012? They are neck and neck right about now :) I'm leaning towards March (3-10 - Eastern on Liberty). I have a feeling that the Breeze rates will be quite high as they are on the Dream....

Thoughts and welcome aboard!

Cheers!

Hi 1midsun (Patti?)

Yep, that's me,

I voted for November, but could be persuaded to do March. Our first cruise (which was also the last time we cruised) was Feb 2008 on the Triupmh. HMC, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk.

Always comment that we could go back to the same places and not see the same thing twice!!!

Talk soon

Yep, that's me,

I voted for November, but could be persuaded to do March. Our first cruise (which was also the last time we cruised) was Feb 2008 on the Triupmh. HMC, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk.

Always comment that we could go back to the same places and not see the same thing twice!!!

Talk soon

Clearly you enjoyed those ports as that is where the Liberty is headed March 3, 2012! I am so looking forward to seeing St. Thomas again, too! I think it's a wonderful itinerary :)

Good to hear from you, and we'll chat on FB!

So... if we're only a little unstable (not full-on Crazy), but still Canuck (because Ottawa is still part of Canada only by act of Parliament)...

We're still cool to go, right? :D

Unstable is fully acceptable:D Welcome to the "Crazy Canucks"! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

Novemeber aint cold enough for me yet.Its dam cold in Jan and Feb around here so we are out if its a November cruise.We go to warm places when it the coldest here. Makes a little more sense to us??? Late Jan or Feb and we would be interested.

Novemeber aint cold enough for me yet.Its dam cold in Jan and Feb around here so we are out if its a November cruise.We go to warm places when it the coldest here. Makes a little more sense to us??? Late Jan or Feb and we would be interested.

Hi thesawch,

Couple of reasons why I won't fly to cruise ports in the middle of winter...flight cancellations and delays (which is what is happening to some folks today) being the biggest. Also, cruise fares typically pretty expensive, and lastly, won't pull my kids out of school for an entire week.

Don't get me wrong...I totally understand getting away from the snow and the cold...but would rather cruise when the percentage of me actually making my cruise is better and cheaper.

We're considering early March....how does that work for you?

Archived