Our oasis central park night time photos

Those are some great photos. Do mind telling me what kind of camera you used?

Hi, Bill is more of the photographer in the family...He did all of the research and found the best price on Amazon....

The Camera is a Canon EOS 450..About a year old...maybe a little more.....pretty easy to use even for me. The one thing that we wanted was a Tripod....There is really no easy way to get night time pictures with lighting without the camera being still. As another Poster mentioned...they will turn out a bit Blurry. This tripod we have, he found on Amazon also....very compact that it fits into almost any suitcase and will telescope almost 6 feet.....Once up, Lock on the camera and you just start shooting....

Love to share photos...

Thanks for the kind words

Mike

It looks like a Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi, f3.5, ISO 800, various exposure times. (based on exif data in the photobucket album)

Nice pics. It gives me a good starting point for our Allure cruise. I have a Canon 7D and it can shoot ISO 3200 without too much noise.

Boy you are good.....As I said in the post befiore....It is a Canon Rebel EOS 450.

Now my question to you is how did you know? And yes....bring a tripod.

Thanks

Mike

Boy you are good.....As I said in the post befiore....It is a Canon Rebel EOS 450.

Now my question to you is how did you know?

Cameras store a lot of information in every picture in what's called EXIF data. That includes the camera model and exposure details for the picture, among other things. On your computer, right-click on a picture and select properties to see the info. In a web browser (i.e. if viewing someone's pictures on Flickr) there are add-in programs that will show the same info. If for some reason you don't want people to see this info, use a photo editing program and save the picture without the EXIF data.

Now my question to you is how did you know? And yes....bring a tripod.

Thanks

Mike

I right clicked your pic and looked at the properties. From there I discerned that they were linked from photobucket and your user name. I then went to your photobucket page and the looked at the pics. When you look at a photo you can click on the photo info button where is will display some of the exif data.

Hi Everyone....We did the inagural halloween cruise on the Oasis and decided to take the Tripod to take some night time shots.....Centeral Park and then on to the Boardwalk. Hope you enjoy......Central Park was our favorite Quite spot...Nice during the day but BEAUTIFUL at night

IMG_5758.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5767.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5728.jpg?t=1290363438

IMG_5720.jpg?t=1290363438

I agree 100% with you on the beauty of Central Park at night. It was wonderful!

And now for the Restaurants at Night....Giovanni's....The best and for $15.00 PP...worth every penny....BUT...Wait for a table on the Sidewalk.....worth the wait.....Enjoy

IMG_5737.jpg?t=1290363438

IMG_5723.jpg?t=1290363438

IMG_5751.jpg?t=1290363521

You didn't find it too warm eating on this deck? We were sweltering! Loved the ambience enough to book our cabin on the Central Park deck for next August, but found it very hot, even in the evening!

I right clicked your pic and looked at the properties. From there I discerned that they were linked from photobucket and your user name. I then went to your photobucket page and the looked at the pics. When you look at a photo you can click on the photo info button where is will display some of the exif data.

Thanks WSFan...You learn something new everyday.....

BTW....My Ducks play the Blackhawks this Friday in Anaheim...no need for you to watch...the DUCKS will take care of the Stanley Cup Champs.. :p

Yes it had just sprinkled....that is why some of the yellow signs were out...I was moving many of them for these shots.

And we traveled the Great time of year......Fall...Temps were great and only saw a little rain at night...nothing in the ports.

We are doing a family Cruise on the Allure in 2012...we will decide Thanksgiving if we are doing Spring Break :eek::eek: or Early Summer :mad::mad:......My choice is Fall but we will be bringing all of the kids this time.

Mike

Thanks WSFan...You learn something new everyday.....

BTW....My Ducks play the Blackhawks this Friday in Anaheim...no need for you to watch...the DUCKS will take care of the Stanley Cup Champs.. :p

Yeah the Hawks have been tought to watch after last year. Partly due tothe turnover I'm sure. They are still trying to find an identity, the puck control game they played last year has all but left them. I believe they are better off at the goalie position than they were last year, they're just giving up to many quality chances. Hey better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It was a great ride last year.

Archived