Our oasis central park night time photos

Hi Everyone....We did the inagural halloween cruise on the Oasis and decided to take the Tripod to take some night time shots.....Centeral Park and then on to the Boardwalk. Hope you enjoy......Central Park was our favorite Quite spot...Nice during the day but BEAUTIFUL at night

IMG_5758.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5767.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5728.jpg?t=1290363438

IMG_5720.jpg?t=1290363438

And a few more

The first one looks like it is a Set up for a magizine...Inside Vintages....

IMG_5752.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5773.jpg?t=1290363521

IMG_5763.jpg?t=1290363521

Hope you all enjoyed...I will be doing a Nightime Boardwalk later.

Please add if you have any...I know there is the Favorite Cruise Picture thread but I wanted to make this of central park.

Have a Great Sunday and Weekend!

Mike

Pictures look great! :D

We are planning on booking a B2B on Allure for May when we are on the Explorer this Christmas. With any luck we should get over 2,000 pictures from that B2B between DW and myself.

Hurray, an excuse to buy more memory cards on Black Friday this week!

I'll be watching for your other shots.

Thanks so much for sharing your photos. We're booked on deck 8 on Allure near the entrance of Central Park purely for the night time ambiance, Giovanni's, Chops and Vintages what more can we need! Can't wait, thanks again, they are superb!

Great job... thanks for sharing them.:) Seeing these photos just set me back a notch on my PCD :(

Central Park is such a quiet, peaceful and elegant area in the evening. Look forward to Boardwalk shots Mike!

Pictures look great! :D

We are planning on booking a B2B on Allure for May when we are on the Explorer this Christmas. With any luck we should get over 2,000 pictures from that B2B between DW and myself.

Hurray, an excuse to buy more memory cards on Black Friday this week!

I'll be watching for your other shots.

A B2B is the only way to go on this class ship. We split the Oasis up and decided to do a B2B on the Allure. There is so much to do and see, two weeks gives you time to really enjoy this ship and all of her features. :)

Gorgeous photos of Central Park!! After we got home and took a look at our pictures I was so disappointed in the quality of the ones we took in Central Park. Everything was so blurry and I was not able to capture the ambiance of the setting. Yours captures the ambiance that I remember.....my favorite part of the ship!! When we sail Oasis or Allure again I would definitely choose deck 8 again. It was the perfect location for our oceanview balcony.

Thanks again for posting!!

Those are some great photos. Do mind telling me what kind of camera you used?

It looks like a Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XSi, f3.5, ISO 800, various exposure times. (based on exif data in the photobucket album)

Nice pics. It gives me a good starting point for our Allure cruise. I have a Canon 7D and it can shoot ISO 3200 without too much noise.

Archived