Thanksgiving Sale Nov 22-26

Janet987

Thanksgiving Sale just announced. Bookings available Nov 22-26.

Link to new prices are on the Celebrity homepage. The sale info reads:

Here's another reason to give thanks. Up to $200 off*.

Extend Thanksgiving togetherness into an extraordinary vacation. Book between November 22 and 26 on select sailings to the vibrant Caribbean - sailing from Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Take advantage of these additional savings while they last.

7 night select sailings on Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Solstice® starting at $599 per person

$50 off inside and ocean view staterooms

$100 off veranda, Concierge Class, and AquaClass® staterooms

$200 off suites

4/5 night select sailings on Celebrity Century® starting at $249 per person

$25 off inside and ocean view staterooms

$50 off veranda and Concierge Class staterooms

$100 off suites

No Tuesday Exciting Deals posted this week...this is the sale you need to check.:)

I agree. There is not BIG sale on those Celebrity prices -- but I hear that there will be a true "Day After Thanksgiving Cruise sale" at the on-line TA's...

We are waiting to see so we can book our March cruise... We are also going on the Ruby Princess 12/19 so we can get a FCC and book when we return and get the shareholder credit too... We usually either go Celebrity, Princess and HAL (the crowd is a bit too old, but food, service and staterooms are very good)

Happy Sailing...:)

Hi Kev,

Hope Springs Eternal....

Thought you would see my post..not good enough? :rolleyes: Not old like me? Senior is $579 for 1A! (the big balconies). Military rate is the same (a discharge from any service works). Just no NC resident price yet. You could also go for a GTY veranda if you don't qualify for those two rates. At this late date, X will probably assign cabin in a matter of days. Cabins are identical, only have to accept the chance you might have some veranda view obstruction. These prices are pretty hard to beat.

Janet

Go Pack!

However, checked my January sailings for friends who may want to join and those prices did not move $1. Exactly the same price as last week, no special situation pricing added, and the prices are still well above the August price we booked.

Thanks for the help Janet

We caved in last night on the 12/11 Eclipse sailing. Room 6158 (2C) showed up as available on a major travel site for the $548pp rate. Most everyother site was only showing GTY bookings. It also included a $100 credit back and $100 OBC. 6158 has a good review as being "less obstructed" on the front hump right across from the elevators so we decided to go for it. Not being senior, fire or military meant we could not get the really nice rate on the 1A rooms.

The major day after Thanksgiving sale only showed 2012 bookings. If there is a sale Friday that offers lower rates on this sailing...so be it. We are happy where we are at.

Hope the pack moves to the ACC Championship on Sat!

Hey Kev,

Congrats...you should have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :) The Tuesday Exciting Deals for 11/30 were posted yesterday and the 12/11 sailing only has GTY verandas for $529. You have a much better deal with those credits & OBC's plus you know the cabin booked. Have a fabulous vacation. Any postings about the new Eclipse make my January B2B seem closer.

Yes to a WolfPack ACC Championship!

Archived