Faxing ruby requests

dis2cruise

I' ve faxed a request for an eggcrate mattress for every one of our 11 cruises with Princess and have never gotten it until I ask the cabin steward. They changed how it's done now and you can call Princess to request one, and they send you a confirmation, and still no eggcrate on our bed when we got on the Golden last month. I give up.

I didn't think you could fax a request for slippers? I know they are supplied to those in full suites and if you are Elite they are supplied no matter what cabin type you booked. But didn't realize they could just be requested by others? When did this come about?

I've faxed requests for each of our last 4 cruises (foam topper, top sheet) and I'm 0 for 4 in having them on the bed before we arrive. I just faxed a request for our upcoming cruise and will be very shocked if the requests are on the bed when we arrive.

I didn't think you could fax a request for slippers? I know they are supplied to those in full suites and if you are Elite they are supplied no matter what cabin type you booked. But didn't realize they could just be requested by others? When did this come about?

I didn't know that if you're elite, you are supposed to get slippers in whatever type of cabin. I have a number of cruises as an elite and have never received them. What about the thick bathrobes?

How close to my cruise should I fax ruby princess for my special requests? For those who has done it already did you receive everything you asked for? I was just wondering about the slippers did you tell them size as well?

I called princess and asked for pillows and eggcrates. I was told that you can request slippers and top sheets from your steward. About a day later the request for pillows and eggcrates showed up in my cruise personalizer. The robes can be requested through my princess. ;)

I've used the following fax format for several years with 100% results. About 3-4 weeks out the request confirmation appears in Cruise Personalizer under Special Services.

Your Name

Booking Number XXXX

Voyage Number XXXX/Ship’s Name

Sail Date -

Cabin Number -

Phone Number -

Web Address:

Fax Transmittal Form

To: Princess Cruises From:

ATTN: Special Services Number of Pages: 1

Fax: 661 284 4885

Please request cabin steward place an eggcrate mattress topper and a top sheet on queen arrangement bed.

Thank You

Xxxxxx X XXXXXX

Archived