Question re: Onboard Credit

missymac

Hello.

Where do you check in your booking with Carnival to see if you have any onboard credit?

And, if you booked w/a TA and have paid in full, do you still have to go through your TA to get any credit if the price drops?

Thank you!

If you booked thru a TA the billing part will not be visible to you on the carnival site. It will only be in your edocs.

Yes, you gave up control to book thru a TA, so now Carnival will not deal with you. You must go thru the TA for anything, questions on your booking, price drops, whatever issues that come up.

If you booked thru a TA the billing part will not be visible to you on the carnival site. It will only be in your edocs.

Yes, you gave up control to book thru a TA, so now Carnival will not deal with you. You must go thru the TA for anything, questions on your booking, price drops, whatever issues that come up.

I booked through a TA and my onboard credit doesn't show up in my edocs. Should I be concerned?

I was booked through a group and my on board credit never showed up on any documents. I gave Carnival a call and they said it was there. I never saw it until we got on the ship and looked at the folio on the TV. I did bring all my receipts and e-mails just in case there was a problem.

One of the ladies I spoke with did say it had something to do with me booking with a group but could not explain why. If you booked with a TA it could be that it just doesn't show up until you are on board.

Hmmmmmm~ this is interesting. I have bought fun ship dollars and applied them as OBC. they do not show up on my documents anywhere.... I am also booked through a TA as a "group" cruise. I also called Carnival to verify the OBC, and they confirmed. I did notice that when I received the confirmation email from Carnival it stated that they wouldn't show up until 2 weeks prior to the sail date.......

maybe it does have something to do with the "group" booking.

Hmmmmmm~ this is interesting. I have bought fun ship dollars and applied them as OBC. they do not show up on my documents anywhere.... I am also booked through a TA as a "group" cruise. I also called Carnival to verify the OBC, and they confirmed. I did notice that when I received the confirmation email from Carnival it stated that they wouldn't show up until 2 weeks prior to the sail date.......

maybe it does have something to do with the "group" booking.

My "Funship Dollars" didn't show until a couple of weeks prior to my cruise.

A lot of times "GROUP" stuff won't show until EVERYONE in the group is paid in full.

I will say that "mistakes" do happen. If it's a TA given OBC, you need to have copies of all correspondance. The problem will still not get cleared up on the ship because Carnival may have nothing to do with the TA provided OBC. You'll have to deal with the TA when you return.

If it's a "Carnival" OBC. or excursion, or pre-paid tips, or "Funship Dollars", or Tux rental, or drink coupons, or anything,,,,,you still need to bring any e-mails, credit card statements, or any other proof of purchase,,,just in case. If you have the proof,,,Carnival will make it right even on the ship. If you don't have proof, you MAY have to wait until you return.

I ordered 7 books of bar coupons once. They delivered 1. I had a copy of my original order confirmation. I also had a copy of my credit card satatement showing the billing amount to Bon Voyage. The pursers desk made it good the following day by delivering the remaining 6 books of coupons.

Archived