Alaska, anyone? Possible group cruise in 2012

aggieastrosfan

I would have been you're sugar daddy if I had won big at bingo that day on the splendor with you.. Lol... I hope you can make this one, and if so, that I get to see you more often...

I think we were on opposite sleep schedules on that cruise...LOL!

Hello everyone....you can add 2 more texans to the list! :D we have done Alaska once before about 5 years ago and have really been wanting to go back. Would love the itinerary that includes Glacier Bay....last time we did Tracey Arm but couldn't get very far as it was the first cruise of the season. We do not have kids so school schedules not a issue for us :)

Mornin' all:

We are gearing up for Alaska here. Its 21F. At least the wind is not blowing.

Happy hump day to all!

I don't think our high is going to get out of the 50s. That's cold for me. It's interesting that I, the warm weather lover, is so willing to go to Alaska!

Crazy to think that by this time last year we had had the first of three snowfalls we got that winter. Of course, none of them dropped even one snoflake at my house. :rolleyes:

Mere: The snow is over rated! Well, except for Trav, it being his first and all!

I just priced out a cruise to Mexico for 2/2011. Balcony on Holland America, $1500 for the 3 of us. I'm getting itchy, good thing I can't book anything! Holland had our very favorite all time food. It was fabulous. Will probably wait for Alaska............

Guess I'm not the only one who's been busy the last few days! This past weekend was the first I haven't had to work in 3 weeks, and I was at home for what seemed like just 2 waking hours all weekend. :rolleyes:

Still in a waiting game. Frustrating, but probably a good thing to give us time to come up with the deposit for 3. :eek:

We would be interested!

We did Alaska July 4 week in 2007. The weather was fantastic and the sun never really sets that time of year. We loved the trip and would love to do it again, with friends!.

What ship were you on? I was up there on the norweigan star that week

Ohhhhh that's what sip we were in '08...... Never again.....any other cruise line next time! :)

I agree...I only went on it because it sailed out of Seattle when carnival didn't . Now that the spirit is in Seattle, I won't ever go back to norweigan..

• 2 weeks later...
July 2012 would be great for us. We definitely are interested in an Alaskan cruise, and we have friends who also are interested. Does anyone know when the rates and itinerary will be out?

I have an email out to our PVP. Hopefully they know something.

Everyone:

I think all who are interested in Alaska for 2012 and has posted early in this thread IS monitoring, so please keep posting your interest and thoughts! We should be able to get a good group together - July is good for us! :D

For photos and my summary of Alaska in early September, see link in my signature below.

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...

Archived