Chicago on Carnival ship

CRZCRAZY

RC is advertising that they have a great new show with Chicago on their new ship. Not long ago we were on a Carnival cruise and they had two female lead singers and were able to do some numbers from Chicago. It was excellent! I can't remember what ship it was on, Possibly the Triumph or Victory?

Does anybody know what ship this was on?

Chicago the broadway show. Allure and Oasis have broadway shows you can book in advance of your cruise.

I think Triumph they might have sang the one song that everyone sings (He had it coming .. he had it coming ...whatever the title is, those are the words) .. great song of course, but not the show.

Carnival isnt going to pay broaways rights to shows .. Im sure they will continue a song here or there.

"Chicago the broadway show. Allure and Oasis have broadway shows you can book in advance of your cruise."

Do you have to pay to see the show???? How many showings are there???

No, you don't have to pay. All shows are included with the cost of your cruise.

There are a few different showings per week, I think around 5 or 6.

"Chicago the broadway show. Allure and Oasis have broadway shows you can book in advance of your cruise."

Oasis and Allure have 3 shows you book ahead of your cruise. I know one is the high diving show in the back pool, Im not sure what the 3rd one is. Most people say both of the other shows are better than the Broadway shows, that they are top notch.

Im anxious to find out myself. Im booked on Oasis who does Hairspray. I think Id rather see chicago, but oh well.

Oasis and Allure have 3 shows you book ahead of your cruise. I know one is the high diving show in the back pool, Im not sure what the 3rd one is. Most people say both of the other shows are better than the Broadway shows, that they are top notch.

Im anxious to find out myself. Im booked on Oasis who does Hairspray. I think Id rather see chicago, but oh well.

I believe the 3rd one is the ice show.

. . . Carnival isnt going to pay Broadways rights to shows .. Im sure they will continue a song here or there.

Currently not even the "here or there" is present, unless that are old, public domain, numbers.

Legal teams for the top B'way producers gave CCL (and a few others) a strong slap on the wrist, and a warning about any future violations. That's when two particular production shows went bye-bye rather quickly on CCL.

Chicago is the stage show on the Allure of the Seas.

Hairspray is currently the stage show on the Oasis of the Seas.

Both are Broadway musicals and are included in your cruise fare.

Archived