Who do I ask about Pack N Plays?

rin1

I just got off the phone with Carnival and their rep could not confirm nor deny the existence of Pack N Plays fleet-wide, much less on a particular ship. He claimed that the official word was still that there are cribs, but I know otherwise through these boards. :rolleyes: I figure their has to be someone in charge of what is stocked on what ship. Any idea who I could call to ask?

While there may be someone in charge of inventory it doesnt mean you can contact them.

Iv been told the pack n plays are first come first served .. good luck

Why are you interested in someone who is in inventory for all ships?

What is it that you know otherwise on these boards .. could you perhaps clarify where you are going with this? I do know there were a bunch of them stored on deck 6 on Conquest in the closet next to the laundry ..

I just got off the phone with Carnival and their rep could not confirm nor deny the existence of Pack N Plays fleet-wide, much less on a particular ship. He claimed that the official word was still that there are cribs, but I know otherwise through these boards. :rolleyes: I figure their has to be someone in charge of what is stocked on what ship. Any idea who I could call to ask?

I called my PVP to inquire about the cribs onboard (for our 1 year old). He actually pulled up the type and brand of the crib, with measurements.

No, I don't remember off the top of my head what the brand is, but I do know that it's a folding metal crib (not a pack and play).

when we where on the dream with our 2 year old they had a metal frame crib with wheels on it. Nothing fancy just like ones they let you use at hotels. :o

When you get on the ship go to guest services and request one and your cabin steward will put it in your room for you. :)

While there may be someone in charge of inventory it doesnt mean you can contact them.

Iv been told the pack n plays are first come first served .. good luck

Why are you interested in someone who is in inventory for all ships?

What is it that you know otherwise on these boards .. could you perhaps clarify where you are going with this? I do know there were a bunch of them stored on deck 6 on Conquest in the closet next to the laundry ..

There has been a lot of talk on the Family Board that Carnival now has Pack N Plays. It just doesn't seem like the PVPs are aware of them. Good to know about the first come first served and I'm glad that someone else has physically seen them on board.

We sailed a year or so ago with a family that brought onboard their own.

It was a foldup cot that folded like what I call an umbrella stroller. It was small. Wal-mart did have on their website and my sister bought one to take to my mom's for my nephew's nap when I mentioned to her.

The couple on the ship said they just put it in their suitcase. Then you can get the child used to it before hand also.

I am only 5'3 and I know it was very tough for me to every lay down my child if he was a sleep because I couldn't reach down that far in a pack n play.

Archived