Suite Seats question - Voyager Class

ckrobyn

I am asking on behalf of a friend that is sailing on the EOS in March.

Are the reserved seats by the pool located on top of the Sky Bar? I was on the Freedom last month in a GS, and this is where the reserved seats for those with gold seapasses was located. We thought the location was pretty awful and wondered if these are where the seats are located on every ship? The reserved seats used to be located on either side of the pool bar.

I am hoping this thread does not turn into a debate on reserved seating, I am just looking for information!!!:o

I would like to know specifically about the Explorer, but if you have info on any other Voyager class ship, that would be helpful.

I am asking on behalf of a friend that is sailing on the EOS in March.

Are the reserved seats by the pool located on top of the Sky Bar? I was on the Freedom last month in a GS, and this is where the reserved seats for those with gold seapasses was located. We thought the location was pretty awful and wondered if these are where the seats are located on every ship? The reserved seats used to be located on either side of the pool bar.

I am hoping this thread does not turn into a debate on reserved seating, I am just looking for information!!!:o

I would like to know specifically about the Explorer, but if you have info on any other Voyager class ship, that would be helpful.

On the Navigator they were located on both sides between the pool bar and the sky bar.

On the Navigator they were located on both sides between the pool bar and the sky bar.

I will be sailing on the Navigator at the end of January. My DH and I have a Junior Suite. Do these "suite seats" apply to all suites categories, like us in a junior suite or only the levels above us?

I know that we do NOT get to use the concierge lounge,but I am hoping that since it is considered a "suite" will be get 2 cruise credits for the cruise (1 for the cruise and 1 for the suite).

I will be sailing on the Navigator at the end of January. My DH and I have a Junior Suite. Do these "suite seats" apply to all suites categories, like us in a junior suite or only the levels above us?

I know that we do NOT get to use the concierge lounge,but I am hoping that since it is considered a "suite" will be get 2 cruise credits for the cruise (1 for the cruise and 1 for the suite).

You will get 2 cruise credits but that's all. Junior suites are not considered as true suites so reserved seating does not apply.

Can I assume this was on your October cruise?

If so, then maybe this is where they are on the Explorer? Hopefully someone who has sailed the EOS recently can let us know :D

We were on Voyager in March 2010, in an OS, so we had access to the special suite section poolside. I found it was a bit far from the pools. It was always myself and my 2 boys, just 6 and 4 years old then, so it was not such a good vantage point from which to watch them in the pool while sitting in my chair. For those without children, it's not too far from the pools, but also no great shakes either. I didn't really have any problem finding closer seats, and we never arrived there any earlier than 11am. We weren't out there at the break of day reserving our seats or anything.

Archived