Recent Summit opinions?

musicpro442

I've considered sailing the Summit for the first time and I was wondering what people's recent thoughts are on her. Specifically, in terms of dining service, entertainment, quality of the specialty restaurant, etc. Is the menu the same as the Olympic on the Millie?

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to your thoughts.

We loved everything about our recent cruise on Summit. The crew were great. We had a huge O/V cabin on the front of the ship. We thought it was nicer than many of the balcony cabins we have had. The food was good enough that we didn't bother with the Specialty restaurant. As always, the Aqua Spa cafe was great for lunch. The buffets held on the sea days (we did a B2B) were great too. We went to the Elegant tea on the last sea day and we were saddened by how few people were there....only 8 of us for all those lovely finger sandwiches and cakes. I guess the only fault we had was that there were too many things planned for that last sea day and that is probably why there were so few at the tea.

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Summit (November 27 to December 4, 2010) and had a wonderful time. The ship is very nice and I was pleased with the food, service and entertainment. The crew members were very friendly.

I attended the Elegant Tea for Elite passengers on the last sea day. The tea was very nice, but only seven people attended. There was a lot of extra food. Be sure to attend the brunch on the sea day. I had dinner in the Normandie restaurant one evening. The meal was excellent.

I enjoyed my Conciege Class cabin on Deck 8. The extra perks were nice.

Chuck

Hi,

I recently cruised aboard the Summit (November 27 to December 4, 2010) and had a wonderful time. The ship is very nice and I was pleased with the food, service and entertainment. The crew members were very friendly.

I attended the Elegant Tea for Elite passengers on the last sea day. The tea was very nice, but only seven people attended. There was a lot of extra food. Be sure to attend the brunch on the sea day. I had dinner in the Normandie restaurant one evening. The meal was excellent.

I enjoyed my Conciege Class cabin on Deck 8. The extra perks were nice.

Chuck

we were on the summit a few weeks ago and had fantastic cruise..

Overall it was a wonderful experience

Archived