LMT new website layout

Brandonlees

Then we should all get together to make a list of what the hotels are in the different cities.

If you hold your mouse arrow over the description it still has that number on there.

I know the 3501 Is the Downtown Miami Courtyard Marriott.

But the pictures if you just look of a hotel you want and they all have the same pictures you just have to match them up.

I had written this list down before the web site got changed. However, if you click the "book it" button you will see the hotel ID number.

These are all downtown Miami hotels:

13982 Hyatt

1211486 Hilton

1032699 Fortune House

1212904 Epic Hotel

1229985 Tempo Miami

1207900 Doubletree Biscayne

1207902 Conrad Hilton

7932 Conrad Miami

917 Intercontinental

1214876 Midtown Inn

3501 Courtyard Marriott

Just checked out the new site. OK, this sucks!!!! They've used as many non-descript photos to throw us off as possible, but you can still make out a few of the photos from previous searches. Also, many of the prices are the same, so I guess we can use that too to try to figure out what hotel is being offered.

This thread may be getting busy with LMT users trying to figure hotels, and the new changes.

I do not recommend using LMT at all. On several occasions, including one this morning, they list properties at 3-1/2*, while on other sites, those properties are listed as 2-1/2* at best. I was able to figure out which hotels they were by the pictures on other sites and read the reviews on Trip Advisor. I ended up getting a super deal on a nice 3-1/2* hotel through Hotwire instead.

Sh..sh..sh.. If you click on the map/directions link-Zoom into the map-Click on aerial view-then click on birdeye view and you have a good chance of seeing either the exact hotel or it might show a couple that are side by side. You can also circle around the area.

Don't tell too many people or LMT might change that as well.

Good luck.

I had written this list down before the web site got changed. However, if you click the "book it" button you will see the hotel ID number.

These are all downtown Miami hotels:

13982 Hyatt

1211486 Hilton

1032699 Fortune House

1212904 Epic Hotel

1229985 Tempo Miami

1207900 Doubletree Biscayne

1207902 Conrad Hilton

7932 Conrad Miami

917 Intercontinental

1214876 Midtown Inn

3501 Courtyard Marriott

I've kind of been expecting this. I wrote down a few more hotel ID#s.

920 = Continental Downtown (2*) at 146 Biscayne Blvd.

10977 = Four Seasons (5*)

1211135 = Rodeway Inn (3*) at 1050 NW 14th St.

1035 = Holiday Inn Port of Miami (3.5*)

919 = Marriott Biscayne Bay (4.5*)

1207904 = Hilton Miami Downtown (3.5*)

I also have a pile of hotels (2 pages worth in my handwriting) of South Beach hotel ID numbers. I don't have time to type them all out, but if someone needs to know and I have it, I'll provide it.

I do not recommend using LMT at all. On several occasions, including one this morning, they list properties at 3-1/2*, while on other sites, those properties are listed as 2-1/2* at best. I was able to figure out which hotels they were by the pictures on other sites and read the reviews on Trip Advisor. I ended up getting a super deal on a nice 3-1/2* hotel through Hotwire instead.

There is no universal grading for hotels. A mobile two star is a hotwire three and a half and a priceline four star.

I got the 4 !/2 star Hotel Victor for a steal this winter on LMT and the Hotel Victor truly is a 4 1/2 star.

There's one hotel number I cannot identify for Miami downtown. It is 1935. Does anyone know which hotel this is?

1935 is the Holiday Inn.

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=1935&provider=localTgsProvider

If you bookmark this link, just replace the hotel ID number in the URL address with the ID number of whatever hotel you're trying to identify.

The problems reported last week seem to now be resolved. For the past couple of days I've been able to ID every hotel I've looked at using the link above and replacing the ID numbers.

Can't find any ID #'s --if I click "book it", it is not displaying any ID. Is anyone else finding this or am I missing something? Thanks

If you can't see the hotel ID number the first time you click "book it", then hit your back browser button and repeat the exercise. From my experience the ID will show up the second time around.

If you can't see the hotel ID number the first time you click "book it", then hit your back browser button and repeat the exercise. From my experience the ID will show up the second time around.

Thanks for the tip, but its still not working, I'm wondering if they have removed the ID's. I keep trying all the downtown Miami ones and nothing gets shown. I know the 5 star w/ 66,000 sq feet is the IC but I still can't get to see its ID:confused:.

Thanks for the tip, but its still not working, I'm wondering if they have removed the ID's. I keep trying all the downtown Miami ones and nothing gets shown. I know the 5 star w/ 66,000 sq feet is the IC but I still can't get to see its ID:confused:.

917 is the ID number of the Intercontinental. The ID number displayed in the URL address after I pressed "book it".

All I can say is keep trying -- the system is working fine for me. ;)

917 is the ID number of the Intercontinental. The ID number displayed in the URL address after I pressed "book it".

All I can say is keep trying -- the system is working fine for me. ;)

Thanks again, I was looking everywhere but the URL address, never been accused of being the smartest guy in the room.:rolleyes:

Archived