Harbour Beach Marriott and Spa

AF-1

Hi I booked the Harbour Beach Marriott Beach and Spa in FLL with Marriott points. I only know about the hotel from what I read on their website; if someone has stayed here; I would appreciate feedback. We will be staying there next month for a pre-cruise stay.

I have stayed there twice and thoroughly enjoyed the facilities, the service, its location on the beach, and its excellent 3030 Ocean Restaurant. It is now my preferred hotel when I am in Fort Lauderdale.

The first time I was there, I also used Marriott Reward Points to book an oceanfront room and was delighted to find that I was up-graded to a 2 room suite. I hope you will also be so fortunate!

We've stayed there several times...the location is wonderful, right on the beach, and the whole hotel had a mega-transformation a couple of years ago. The rooms are beautiful and there's a high-energy feel to the property...glad you were able to book with points as the hotel can get VERY expensive during season. (Last March, the lowest rate was over $600). Enjoy!:)

I have stayed twice at this hotel using Marriott rewards points. I love this hotel! The pool area is fantastic although busy and I would suggest choosing seating away from the stairs and the shallow end of the pool as there are many kids. Also, if you are specifically looking for either sun or shade, think of the trajectory of the sun as there are many trees.

There is a little section of the beach bar that is up on the dunes and this is my favorite place for lunch. Regular upscale hotel prices (translate: not cheap) however, the food was great and the view spectacular.

The second time we stayed it was post-cruise. We arrived at the hotel at 9:00AM. They stored our luggage for us, completed check-in and then called us on our cell around noon when our room was ready. We enjoyed a beautiful morning poolside. At one point in the day they offered free lemonaide and later free chocolate chip cookies.

The other thing I really loved is that we were able to get a room with a king size for us and a single sofa bed for our daughter. It was a comfortable room chair that opened to a 39 inch bed. Most times we have to settle for two doubles or two queens but we were happier with the king.

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from here. We stayed one night post cruise and have stayed in the past and we love it here.

It is a gorgeous property with excellent service!

I also use reward points as it is pricey. We were upgraded as well. The rooms are spacious and spotless. Amazing view. Great food.

Pre-cruise we had stayed at Marriott South Beach and in no way could it hold a candle to this FLL property.

Archived