Radiance coffee/continental breakfast Diamond amenities

Aprille

Okay, I'm kind of out of the loop on this since our last two RCCL cruises were on Independence and Oasis where we had the lovely Diamond Lounge.

My favorite part was the low-key, non-crowded continental breakfast and fancy coffee machine.

Anything comparable for Diamonds on Radiance?

Okay, I'm kind of out of the loop on this since our last two RCCL cruises were on Independence and Oasis where we had the lovely Diamond Lounge.

My favorite part was the low-key, non-crowded continental breakfast and fancy coffee machine.

Anything comparable for Diamonds on Radiance?

The Radiance offers the Diamond Breakfast in a room off the main dining room. It's the full breakfast menu plus specialty coffees (although it seems that they have to go to God knows where to get the specialty coffees; stick with regular coffee if you want it fast or hot).

It's one of the nicer diamond benefits, I think. Full breakfast with less noise and more attentive service than in MDR.

publicpersona - thank you very much for the information and recommendation to stick with the regular coffee. ;) Sounds lovely but I will miss my morning cappuccino. Maybe I'll try ordering a regular coffee *and* a cappuccino on my first morning and see how long it takes. :cool:

Archived