Picture from Eclipse of NCL Epic - must see

brentp

We have cruised Norwegian, but never liked the look of the Epic....I don't like the layout of the bathroom in the stateroom among other things and have no desire to cruise on it. It reminds me of a Velveeta box.....certainly not sleek like S-Class ships.:)

That's too funny! Now every time I see a Velveeta box I'll think it looks like the Epic. :D

That's too funny! Now every time I see a Velveeta box I'll think it looks like the Epic. :D

Never had a desire to cruise the *cheese box*!:rolleyes: After seeing that bathroom, all I can say is one might get an *Epic* view! :p

We were recently in port with the Epic and the Eclipse. The consensus was that the Epic is one butt ugly ship.

Agreed!

From the time I saw drawings of it, I knew it wasn't for me. Actual photographs solidified the feeling!

Well I love to see the sea- wherever it is possible. " A pee with a view" why not. If someone is interessted to watch- well just let em have fun- the possibility to see the person who is watching you, ever again in your live is very rare! One hand takes

( prommenade deck view ) - one hand gives- ( nice toilets with great views....)

Michael

Archived