Gem delay for 12/11/10 sailing

Planer's Edge

I contacted NCL and faxed Mr. Kevin Sheean with a laundry list of everything that went wrong, left late, luggage lost, no dvd library in villa as advertised, very little rock wall sched., lack of wii wall in sched., and more at, no time to enjoy nassau, the trip was a complete loss, not to mention we all got fevers and stomach virus! The list goes on and on. Fax NCL, Write a letter, I called a fraudlaw attorney, is this false advertising since it was not weather related, it was a mechanical issue, . There was an attorney on the ship with good ideas, did you give him your name yet?

Isn't fraudlaw attorney an oxymoron?

PE

I contacted NCL and faxed Mr. Kevin Sheean with a laundry list of everything that went wrong, left late, luggage lost, no dvd library in villa as advertised, very little rock wall sched., lack of wii wall in sched., and more at, no time to enjoy nassau, the trip was a complete loss, not to mention we all got fevers and stomach virus! The list goes on and on. Fax NCL, Write a letter, I called a fraudlaw attorney, is this false advertising since it was not weather related, it was a mechanical issue, . There was an attorney on the ship with good ideas, did you give him your name yet?

Just curious, have you taken the time to read your cruise contract. You might be surprised how much NCL does NOT guarantee..Fraud..not even close..

BTW I was on the Jewel cruise that lost a day. Was I mad...NO..just disappointed..but glad to be there.

Just curious, have you taken the time to read your cruise contract. You might be surprised how much NCL does NOT guarantee..Fraud..not even close..

BTW I was on the Jewel cruise that lost a day. Was I mad...NO..just disappointed..but glad to be there.

Yes Rich--we were with you on the cruise...happy with delay..no..happy with numerous departure and port changes-no..happy with weather..no ....glad to be cruising..YES;)

Yes Rich--we were with you on the cruise...happy with delay..no..happy with numerous departure and port changes-no..happy with weather..no ....glad to be cruising..YES;)

Perhaps we are wrong...maybe we should be mad and calling a lawyer..:rolleyes:

We were informed about it...and saw the ambulance transporting from the ship. Don't know why they used an ambulance, except perhaps to not alarm passengers. This happened Tuesday night and had nothing to do with the child whose life was saved by the medical staff and captain's decision to "put the pedal to the metal" during that storm in order to get to calmer weather and med-evac her to safety.

We might have had a rougher than usual sailing, but the staff certainly had their hands full, and, in my opinion, did an outstanding job, considering all they had to deal with.

Boolie

My father was transported in an ambulance after he died peacefully at home in his sleep... It's not that unusual.

Are you sure about that? Or is this IN ADDITION to the sick child that was helicoptered off the ship?

Boolie is correct. I was up in the Spinnaker when the 'Code Alpha' occurred. The unfortunate woman passed out and fell out of her wheelchair.

Later I overheard her relative telling someone back home on her cellphone

not to feel too bad about it as she was now in a better place, and that she was enjoying herself right up to the end of her life.

Archived