Printing Boarding Passes

geoherb

Before our last cruise, Princess assigned our cabin with four days to go. I had printed out our boarding passes beforehand without our cabin assignment. When I went to the Cruise Personalizer after getting our cabin assignment, I did not see a way to print out the luggage tags. We ended up getting them at the pier.

Now that we have fewer than five days before our next cruise, I see where they've hidden the luggage tags. They're with the boarding passes. Clicking on the boarding pass link takes me to a new page that let's me print the boarding pass and luggage tag for each passenger. It would be great if Princess eliminated confusion by renaming the link boarding pass and luggage tag.

Before our last cruise, Princess assigned our cabin with four days to go. I had printed out our boarding passes beforehand without our cabin assignment. When I went to the Cruise Personalizer after getting our cabin assignment, I did not see a way to print out the luggage tags. We ended up getting them at the pier.

Now that we have fewer than five days before our next cruise, I see where they've hidden the luggage tags. They're with the boarding passes. Clicking on the boarding pass link takes me to a new page that let's me print the boarding pass and luggage tag for each passenger. It would be great if Princess eliminated confusion by renaming the link boarding pass and luggage tag.

I actually know what you're talking about. I went online yesterday to print a few more tags and didn't see a link that mentioned "luggage tags." Just boarding pass and travel summary. I had to do some clicking around to find the luggage tags. They need to rename their link on the CP.

Archived