Who has a cruise booked for 2011

Elizanessie

Well fingers crossed, but wife and I are booked on Queen Elizabeth in August for a short Europe trip..

Will have been over a year, nearly two since being on a cruise ship. The curse of living in Southampton, seeing all the ships come and go and not being on it..

ScrozUK

Thanks for that have a good time:)

Just been on the IOS last Nov. great ship .Get some "Sturgeon" Sea sick pills.

Have a great anniversary cruise .We are doing the Granduer OS from Palma Majorca 24/7/11 for our 50th Anniversary with all the family. Hope you have a super time.

Myself and DH are booked on Carnival Liberty 7th May out of Miami, cruising the Western Carribean. First ever cruise. We have a cabin on Main Deck which is verrrrry far forward - not sure whether I should be concerned about being sea-sick or not! This coming from the person who felt motion sick while on the tea-cups at Disney lol!

Am beyond excited btw!!!!

We are sailing on the Grand Princess to the Baltic from Southampton on 16th July. Anyone left from Southampton before and can advise relating to parking using CPS? And how do you get the car back afterwards?

Hi, We used CPS car parking last year, it was so easy. We arrived early so they asked us to park up in a short stay car park about 50 yards away (didn't have to pay whilst waiting) and then bring our car to the drop off point about 20 mins later. You then join a queue and someone comes to take your luggage, someone else checks your car and paperwork and then your keys, someone else then drives it to the compound. Remember to take anything out of the car. On return after clearing any customs/security you walk straight into a 'building/warehouse' where there is a kiosk and they give you your keys back and tells you where your car is waiting. They bring them from the compound to the 'collection' point. Both drop off and collection were easy and stress free. Would definitely do it again. Hope this helps.

My G/F and I will be on the Azura out of Southampton to the Baltic on the 03 July.

We have sailed on Carnival Freedon, Celebrity Summit.

After having an Aft cabin we can not go back.

We've booked an Aft cabin on Azura too, but we're heading across the Med to the Adriatic at the beginning of September to coincide with my retirement! Before that, we'll be on Oceana at Easter. Can I also cheat and just mention that a year from today, we'll be heading for 35 days in the Caribbean / Florida. Sooo excited :) as I don't fly so I've never left Europe before!

Next cruise is Sea Princess Caribbean fly/cruise out of Barbados on 21 March.

On 21 July we sail out of Southampton on P&O Arcadia to the Fjords/Spitzbergen. Not sailed from Southampton for a good few years now (since Canberra's last season), so looking forward to not having to fly first.

Also booked 35 nights ex Southampton on P&O Oceana Transatlantic/ Caribbean January 2012.

Ann

23rd April - 2 weeks B2B on Norwegian Epic - Eastern and Western Caribbean for my 40th................then 1 week in the Med on Epic in October!! Can't wait!!!

Slight change now........Epic in October 'postponed' and now doing 2 weeks on Ventura in November with friends!!!! 1st time P&O and really looking forward to it :D

(feels weird quoting myself!!!)

So where are you cruising next year and which cruiseline ?

I have Allure of the Seas booked for a B2B Nov/Dec..cant wait to get back onboard her. :D

Slight change now........Epic in October 'postponed' and now doing 2 weeks on Ventura in November with friends!!!! 1st time P&O and really looking forward to it :D

(feels weird quoting myself!!!)

Just to make you feel better..I have quoted myself too...because I have a slight change in my plans...still doing Allure but my B2B will be in Dec...transferred my Nov ressie to Dec instead :D

So it will be B2B on Allure 4th Dec. & 11th Dec.:D Western then Eastern Caribbean.

I have to say I am loving this thread..it is so great to see so many UK Cruisers posting they will be cruising this year and such a variety of cruiselines and itineraries..brilliant.:D

Hello Folks,

For 2011, we leave on Equinox in 4 weeks time for 11 days in the Caribbean.

I simply can’t wait.

Then in April we booked a 3 day + 4 day (B2B ?)on Independence out of Southampton.

Then for good measure in October we have a 4-days on Adventure out of Malaga.

We were saving ourselves for a Transatlantic for 2012 but I have been informed that those itineraries will not be released till around June this year. So, my cruise buddies and I have got together and now booked a B2B on Adventure out of San Juan for Feb. 2012. So,… plenty to look forward to this year.

Regards

Ron.

Lucky enough to have 2 sailings booked for 2011.

Only 123 days to a 5 night cruise on RCI Liberty of the Seas out of Barcelona in May, and 291 days to another sailing on Liberty and our first transatlantic crossing from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale in Oct.

Have Allure of the Seas booked for 2012 and was wishing it was in 2011 but the bank balance won't stretch that far!:D

Hello Folks,

For 2011, we leave on Equinox in 4 weeks time for 11 days in the Caribbean.

I simply can’t wait

Hi Ron,

After the winter we are having I bet you are really excited about getting away to the Caribbean :D

I thought in November I would be stuck at Aberdeen Airport and miss my Allure B2B...it was pretty scary for a while :eek:. Luckily the plane to London arrived at ABZ before they closed the runway and therefore was able to leave as soon as they opened it again.

Liz,

You are absolutely right I am really looking forward to this trip after the winter we are STILL having !

That must have been a pretty worrying time in November to think you may not get away and miss your cruise.

On that topic, I believe you may have met on Allure a VERY good friend of ours ie Sandy and Ben (Samben) from Illinois on Allure?

Peter; I believe she is also going on your Transatlantic?

Small world.

Regards

Ron.

Liz,

You are absolutely right I am really looking forward to this trip after the winter we are STILL having !

That must have been a pretty worrying time in November to think you may not get away and miss your cruise.

On that topic, I believe you may have met on Allure a VERY good friend of ours ie Sandy and Ben (Samben) from Illinois on Allure?

Peter; I believe she is also going on your Transatlantic?

Small world.

Regards

Ron.

Yes, Ron, we are sailing with Sandy & Ben, very chatty on our roll call. have a great cruise yourself.

Archived