Who has a cruise booked for 2011

Elizanessie

We were going to be on Thomson Celebration soon, and NCL Epic in June. We had a terrible tragedy in our village this year, and OH had to deal with some of it, and he decided that he didn't want to leave the village yet.

Friends told us they were going to Venice on Ventura....and it seemed to wake up OH- probably because Ventura is so familiar to us, and he loves Venice, which has an overnight stay. He's booked us to go, over the anniversary of the tragedy, with these friends.

I'm relieved, as I thought our cruising days were over. It should be a gentle cruise, with lots of relaxing sea days. Not quite Epic, but still....

I'm hoping to get him on a winter cruise on Indie- I love the rough seas!....but I'll go cautiously....;)

Jo.

Hi

We are Stay and Cruise on the Thomson Spirit from 30th Sept. A week on Corfu then Adriatic Explorer.

Really looking forwards to it, not sailed with Thomson before but all the reviews say the Spirit is a smashing, friendly ship.(and we got free AI)

We have 2 booked

Sun Princess ~ 13 nights New Zealand ~ February

Golden Princess ~ 7 nights Alaska ~ September

We are currently looking at 2012.

So many places.............*bliss*

Costa Victoria - Buenos Aires to Savona in March/April for just under 4 weeks and Costa Classica - Shanghai to Singapore in October/November for just under 3 weeks.

March cruise is all paid off and after the year that I have had, I cannot wait to get back aboard a ship. Loved the six week cruise this year but things went south once I got home with two major ops in the space of 4 months....that long cruise from South America to Italy is exactly what the doctor ordered :o

At the moment then looks like we will be the first away next year :D:D:D

Regards.

Paul

Sorry, Paul.

A fortnight ahead of you :p

Flying out 3rd Jan to mv Discovery, Barbados, then sliding down the map to Buenos Aires, 3rd Feb.

Well, that's the theory.

Snowman permitting.

Might see you at the airport :(

JB

Looking forward to Diamond Princess out of Singapore for 16 nights on 20th April 2011. We have not been on Princess before and are looking forward to it and to see how different it is from RCI and Celebrity. My DH's 60th year and so later on in the year, 23rd October 2011, SeaDream 2 Transatlantic crossing. Always keep SD2 for special occassions. We are not looking at 2012 yet as I thought we might see what bargains are on offer next year.

Archived