Who has a cruise booked for 2011

Elizanessie

We have our 1st P&O cruise booked on 5th Feb - 14 night southern caribbean on Azura - 3 weeks on Saturday :D

Previously done 12 nite southern caribbean - Explorer of the Seas Feb 09 and 7 night western caribbean - Freedom of the Seas Feb 10.

We have our first 14 nighter in July this year, so excited !

Independence of the Seas out of Southampton...

In the process of trying to sort out October half-term week cruise as we speak.... Considering Adventure of the Seas 7 nights around the Canaries out of Malaga - but having trouble sorting flights out....

But am open to any other suggestions for RCI ships for that week only ???

In the process of trying to sort out October half-term week cruise as we speak.... Considering Adventure of the Seas 7 nights around the Canaries out of Malaga - but having trouble sorting flights out....

But am open to any other suggestions for RCI ships for that week only ???

What date is it..we have different October holidays up here.

I am guessing if you are having problems with flights for the Adventure sailing then you like to book your own flights?

Liz...

From Sat 22nd Oct....

Not adverse to booking flights with cruiseline, and have considered booking with them in the past - but didn't like the fact that RCI couldn't tell me which airline, which flight. times etc.... at the time of booking.

Need to make sure that all parts of the jigsaw fit together BEFORE I actually book ;)

Liz...

From Sat 22nd Oct....

Not adverse to booking flights with cruiseline, and have considered booking with them in the past - but didn't like the fact that RCI couldn't tell me which airline, which flight. times etc.... at the time of booking.

Need to make sure that all parts of the jigsaw fit together BEFORE I actually book ;)

So there is the Grandeur on Oct 23 -

Palma De Mallorca, Spain; Barcelona, Spain; Ibiza, Spain; Málaga, Spain; Gibraltar; Palma De Mallorca, Spain

Or Navigator on Oct 23rd -

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Palermo (Sicily), Italy; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey; Chania (Souda),Crete, Greece; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

Or the Adventure on Oct 22nd -

Málaga, Spain; Santa Cruz, Canary Islands; Tenerife, Canary Islands; Las Palmas, Gran Canaria; Lanzarote, Canary Islands; Málaga, Spain

Or Liberty on Oct 22nd -

Barcelona, Spain; Provence (Toulon), France; Villefranche (Nice), France; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Naples, Capri, Italy; Barcelona, Spain

Or Voyager on Oct 22nd (8 nights)-

Venice, Italy; Dubrovnik, Croatia; Naples, Capri, Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Provence (Toulon), France; Barcelona, Spain

Or Brilliance on Oct 22nd (12 nights) -

Barcelona, Spain; Palermo (Sicily), Italy; Rhodes, Greece; Piraeus (Athens), Greece; Alexandria, Egypt; Valletta, Malta; Barcelona, Spain

Thank you Liz !

We are working on either Adventure or Navigator or Liberty at the mo as they seem to be the best options for us for this week. As we have no flexibility on dates, trying to get flights that fit in with 2 x work schedules and 1 x school schedule without having to endure the l o n g drive to Gatwick is proving difficult as we are obviously in Middle England....

Oh and Liz, just wanted to let you know that I sat watching the Sailaways on the fabulous HDTV webcam at PE last night in floods of tears after reading your wonderful account about your visit to the RCI School in Haiti...

Congratulations to you and all the "Critters" on your wonderful humanitarian effort for those children....It was heartwarming ....

xx

Thank you Liz !

We are working on either Adventure or Navigator or Liberty at the mo as they seem to be the best options for us for this week. As we have no flexibility on dates, trying to get flights that fit in with 2 x work schedules and 1 x school schedule without having to endure the l o n g drive to Gatwick is proving difficult as we are obviously in Middle England....

Oh and Liz, just wanted to let you know that I sat watching the Sailaways on the fabulous HDTV webcam at PE last night in floods of tears after reading your wonderful account about your visit to the RCI School in Haiti...

Congratulations to you and all the "Critters" on your wonderful humanitarian effort for those children....It was heartwarming ....

xx

Thank you so much for your kind words with regards to the Critters and our special project for the children of Labadee school.

We are carrying on this year with our effort to try and bring more smiles to the children of the school. This year our project will be music/musical instruments for them. Donna & I are working in the background of it just now and hope to post more details very soon.

I hope you are able to get a cruise/flights that work out for you..just shout out if you have any questions and I am sure someone here will be able to help out. I haven't been on the Adventure but been on Navigator 3 times here and in Caribbean and also been on Liberty..lovely ship.

I am guessing..flights to Malaga or Barcelona may be easier/cheaper/best rather than flights to Rome :confused:

Going on my first cruise in September 2011 on Independence of the Seas, Western Med. Been booked since May and it is taking forever to get here!!!

Celebrating our 20th Wedding Anniversary during the cruise.

Blimey the past 19 years of marriage seems to have gone quicker than the waiting for this cruise..

Vickie

We are on this cruise too ..our first and celebrating my 40th :eek:

My wife and I are going on IOS for our 50th 29/11 booked last Sept, we are now counting down the weeks will start on days about Jun. We are a bit worried about sea sickness but have been told there are pills available over the counter any suggestions would be welcome.

I have found the roll call for your sailing and I see there are other UK Cruisers booked on your sailing. :D

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=27508409#post27508409

If you register for the Meet & Mingle which is held onboard the ship you will have a chance to meet up with other members from here at the party.

We have a River cruise booked with Noble Caledonian on the Johann Strauss from Budapest to Amsterdam in September. I have posted on various threads but can't find any fellow passengers! It would be nice to hear from someone.

Carol

My mom and I are on the Silver Spirit in June for 7 days, Lisbon to Barcelona. This will be our first "luxury" cruise, so we're both super excited. Of course, right now it is serving as a major distraction since I would much rather be planning port visits than writing my law papers (last year!). What a treat it will be though!

We're booked on the Ruby Princess 16th May, Barcelona to Venice. No-one from the UK so far on our Roll Call, where are you all? This is our second cruise, we were in the Caribbean in Feb 2010 on Grand Princess and had a fantastic time. I'm now addicted to Cruise Critic! ;)

Catherine (& Russell)

So where are you cruising next year and which cruiseline ?

I have Allure of the Seas booked for a B2B Nov/Dec..cant wait to get back onboard her. :D

we have 8 booked for 2011 and 4 already booked for 2012. you ask which cruise line??? and for us there is only one---RCCL. we are going everywhere from the Caribbean, Europe and the Med. retirement is sooo

great.........:):):)

we have 8 booked for 2011 and 4 already booked for 2012. you ask which cruise line??? and for us there is only one---RCCL. we are going everywhere from the Caribbean, Europe and the Med. retirement is sooo

great.........:):):)

Thats greedy! haha Enjoy :)

Got the 1 cruise booked for 2011 and cant wait

We've got some P&O cruises booked. First one is on Oceana in April which is just a 7 dayer, followed by Azura in early September. Can I also mention 2012? We're back on Oceana for 35 days in January 2012 to the Caribbean. Seems a long way ahead still but it is completely sold out so just as well we booked early.

I don't fly so we cruise from Southampton whenever possible but will definitely be looking for a change of line after these so hopefully an interesting itinerary on Princess/ Celebrity or RCI later in 2012 preferably from Southampton. Any ideas? And how long ahead do you all usually book your cruise?

We join Costa Concordia for the Canaries on the 8th Jan, cant wait! - hope to return to the far east in October, savings and prices being reasonable.

I am going on costa concordia.. canaries cruise in 2 weeks and would love to your opinion about your recent trip..also any tips.:)

Archived