• Dream
    • Triumph
    • Conquest
    • Glory
    • Valor
    • Legend
    • Miracle
    • Freedom

My wife and my first cruise was on the Glory in 2004. It is our favorite because it was such a great experience and opened our eyes to the benefits of cruise vacations. We had a change in venues (from Western to Eastern), but we didn't care because we had never been anywhere on a ship! We had a great time because the staff was wonderful, the food was good, the drinks were well made and the ports of call were wondrous for two people who had only known the green/grey water of the mid-atlantic beaches. We saw St Maartin and Nassau (had to skip St Thomas because of weather). We loved going to kareoke and laughing with the groups there, we loved going to the piano bar on Floor 3 and having a drink while listening to good music. By day three our drinks were already waiting for us because our server saw us walking down the stairs!!! However, we also loved being able to lounge on our balcony, read a good book while looking at the greatest view on the earth! Finally, the first time we saw the sun set while standing on the Lido deck is something that we will never forget.

I normally would have said "Miracle" but because of the current CD, I can't cruise that ship anymore. (At least until he and his motley crew of assistants are GONE!) I do love "Valor" however, so I voted for her. (I really like "Imagination" too, but she wasn't listed.)

"SKY"

Sorry, I could not vote. My favorite Carnival ship is still the Holiday. I wish that she was still sailing out of Mobile.

Mine would be the Jubilee if she were still around.

Maybe I'll have to visit her in Australia!

Forgot to mention mine is the Dream. It's the only one i've been on.

Also I know many of the ships are left out but I only had 14 choices so perhaps after this poll runs a bit someone will take the best of this poll and create another with the rest of the ships.

I voted for the Miracle. I think because [in 2008] we had the best food on that ship than on any other cruise (except for maybe the Paradise in 2003), and we also love the decor on the Miracle and the layout of the ship. We love the Spirit class ships, anyway. Now that I think of it, I also love the Victory. That nautilus shell in the ceiling of the main atrium is my favorite feature of any Carnival ship I've been on.

No offense but this list is quite meaningless if not all the ships can be listed. Liberty, Spirit, Pride and Inspiration are all not on there. There are others too... I am sure a lot would say Liberty, Spirit or Pride.

I think it is probably better to post a poll that asks which class is the favorite, but that's been done do death.

I too voted for the Valor, she was our first :) We had a great time, and really enjoyed the ports and the staff was fantastic! We really enjoyed our aft-balcony experience on the Liberty last month. Staff equally fantastic - just a different "vibe" this last cruise. I would sail either ship again at the drop of a hat!

No offense but this list is quite meaningless if not all the ships can be listed. Liberty, Spirit, Pride and Inspiration are all not on there. There are others too... I am sure a lot would say Liberty, Spirit or Pride.

I think it is probably better to post a poll that asks which class is the favorite, but that's been done do death.

I agree Class would have been better.. I choose a Spirit cass ship.. but my favorite is the Spirit and its not listed :o

I voted for the Fascination because I met some really special friends there But I also LOVE the Sensation because my DH and I have had some great times on her - but she wasn't a choice. The Freedom also ranks highly because we become friends with some fantastic people on her and will be sail on her again in April with some of our best friends. Hmmm - maybe we should be able to vote for them all :D

Sorry, I could not vote. My favorite Carnival ship is still the Holiday. I wish that she was still sailing out of Mobile.

Same here! Loved loved loved that ship! I was glad I was able to sail her last year one more time before she was moved out of the fleet.

Archived