Regular Carnival cruiser who recently tried Celebrity

sayvan

sayvan, thanks for the great review and pics! :)

Tom, thanks for posting up the menu. Looks good! I'm pretty sure one of those grilled chicken sandwiches has my name on it.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.... Enjoy your sandwich! ;)

That is a fantastic review! I'm only up to page 7 and can't wait to read more. Unfortunately, I will have to since my 4:45 wake up call will be here soon. I'm looking forward to reading more tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

That is a fantastic review! I'm only up to page 7 and can't wait to read more. Unfortunately, I will have to since my 4:45 wake up call will be here soon. I'm looking forward to reading more tomorrow. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Glad you are enjoying it... it makes it all the more worthwhile to know that folks are getting something out of it.

I'm looking at Concierge Class midship balcony for a Summit Cruise out of San Juan to St Croix, St Kitts, Grenada, Domenica, St Thomas Feb 2012 for about $2200.

Sounds like a great price to me... for the Canal transit we paid around $2800 for an inside room... still worth it however!

Hey Steve!

Wow--what an awesome review! We think of trying other lines but are in the chase for platinum. After reading your review, I think we will try Celebrity in the future.

Did you happen to do a review of either your Spirit Alaska or Spirit Hawaii cruises?? If so, would you be able to post a link?

Thank you for my escape to the Panama Canal via your cruise review!

Karen

We were lucky enough a few years back to get a repositioning cruise on Celebrity from San Juan to Norfolk which is close to home for us. It was a great deal so we gave it a try. We had a wonderful time and the service and food were outstanding. However, I have had outstanding experiences on Carnival and Royal C. too. I mostly cruise Carnival because it usually gives us the best value for our money but would not turn any of them down. Our dlaughters had a horrible experience a few years back with NCL thoug, so I would skip that one LOL

We were lucky enough a few years back to get a repositioning cruise on Celebrity from San Juan to Norfolk which is close to home for us. It was a great deal so we gave it a try. We had a wonderful time and the service and food were outstanding. However, I have had outstanding experiences on Carnival and Royal C. too. I mostly cruise Carnival because it usually gives us the best value for our money but would not turn any of them down. Our daughters had a horrible experience a few years back with NCL though, so I would skip that one LOL

Archived